Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement for My Style Contest
If you like to show off your style, dress to impress and have a passion for fashion, then HANDAAR  are giving you the chance to experience fashion heaven. All you have to do is to enter My Style Contest for your chance to win this amazing prize. 
Upcoming Theme - for the Month of October: In the Pet Shop
Current My Style Contest Theme: At the Pool Party
Pool Party Competitor Rules
·        Competitors will compete in a swimsuit.
·        Competitors may wear accessories.
Presentation
·        Competitors will walk to the center of the pier (at the Lagoon Beach), stop and  introduce themselves briefly (personal preference).
Scoring
Judges will be scoring competitors on the following criterias:
·        Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
·        Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
Prizes
We will have 12 winners (6 prem females and males as well as 6 non prem separately)
·        1st place: 5k, 2nd place: 3k, 3rd place: 2k
·        The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo. 
Timeline
15th Sep, Thursday, at 4 am game time

[Image: KyAKjUs.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reminds me of the costume contests back in the days of City of Heroes..... I never won those....
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Lucky for the guys taking part, I won't be able to. Otherwise I'd probably win all the prizes. :3
Cath is interested! But can't!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
[Image: the-dark-side-nmfqmq.jpg]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(09-14-2016, 12:18 PM)Cath Wrote: Cath is interested! But can't!

We will be pleased to have you join us and look forward to meeting everyone! Smile
I think the timing just doesn't work for the UK, Scandinavia, and western, southern and central Europe. At least not those of us who work typic hours. I'm sure it will be great fun for those involved.
(09-14-2016, 01:05 PM)Sharp Wrote: I think the timing just doesn't work for the UK, Scandinavia, and western, southern and central Europe. At least not those of us who work typic hours. I'm sure it will be great fun for those involved.

I know right! It's very complicated to find the best time for meeting with participants around the world.
Yup. I wish you all the best though.
Oh!.... i won't be able to be there
I would have liked...
Sad
Happiness is a warm cunt