Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement for My Style Contest
LOOKING forward ^_^
I hope as many people can make it since quite a bit of planning has gone into this. I'd like to thank Hana for putting this on and also Amsis for his help on getting the project going. As well as all the other supporters judges and participants
(09-14-2016, 09:50 AM)Hana Wrote:
If you like to show off your style, dress to impress and have a passion for fashion, then HANDAAR  are giving you the chance to experience fashion heaven. All you have to do is to enter My Style Contest for your chance to win this amazing prize. 
Upcoming Theme - for the Month of October: In the Pet Shop
Current My Style Contest Theme: At the Pool Party
Pool Party Competitor Rules
·        Competitors will compete in a swimsuit.
·        Competitors may wear accessories.
Presentation
·        Competitors will walk to the center of the pier (at the Lagoon Beach), stop and  introduce themselves briefly (personal preference).
Scoring
Judges will be scoring competitors on the following criterias:
·        Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
·        Ability to display the character and style (attention is focused on the confidence with which each contestant carries.)
Prizes
We will have 12 winners (6 prem females and males as well as 6 non prem separately)
·        1st place: 5k, 2nd place: 3k, 3rd place: 2k
·        The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo. 
Timeline
15th Sep, Thursday, at 4 am game time

[Image: db5Mm]
That's a nice idea! Funny to see how that picture got edited and used for the OP. I would have been there if it weren't for the time. 4 AM is way too early/late for me.
(09-14-2016, 05:09 PM)Cloudmatic Wrote: That's a nice idea! Funny to see how that picture got edited and used for the OP.  I would have been there if it weren't for the time. 4 AM is way too early/late for me.

I know time is tough for some and trying to get people and friends from around the world on at the same time. In the future I know Hana and I have talked about trying to make it more convenient for
more people to be on
Sounds fun! Unfortunately I cannot be on at that time, but I will try to join if you host another and it's during my availability ^-^
(09-14-2016, 06:45 PM)Kandaar Wrote: I know time is tough for some and trying to get people and friends from around the world on at the same time. In the future I know Hana and I have talked about trying to make it more convenient for
more people to be on

That's good to hear. Maybe you could try a day on the weekend. Also keep in mind that people from Asia might want to participate. Would pick a time that's convenient for most of the users though.
(09-14-2016, 10:02 PM)PlumpPumpkin Wrote: Sounds fun! Unfortunately I cannot be on at that time, but I will try to join if you host another and it's during my availability ^-^

The plan is to do many more of these. The type of outfit will change in the future ones.  With this being the first one I know Hana is trying to find a time that is convenient for as many as possible but with this being worldwide it make is tough to accommodate   all but would like to know when is the best time for ones that can not make it
Pool party, sounds good!!!!!!
But, you can be more helpfull, writting the date and hour more specific, please, I've the dream to meet all of you :3
The time and date are pretty specific already. Can't get much more specific than giving the actual time and date..
Or do you want the time and date in every single time zone? They've given it game time; if you need to know what that would be in Ohio, Prague, Tokyo or wherever, work it out.