Poll: Would you ever meet and maybe fuck someone from MnFC in real life?
Yes But No Sex Just Hang Out
Yes And I Would Be Down For A Fling To!
Maybe Depends If We Hit It Off.
No I would never.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Poll By Infamy (This One Is Personal)
Maybe. Only ever as friends.
Thanks for your input on this all and to all who voted.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

I am currently planning to meet someone special that I met here, so there's that. But no "fling", all rainbows and romance and a bit of mischief all down and dirrrrty (not a typo) and if I'm a "good girl" then making love  Heart

But I've already said enough, nobody really wants to hear the details (yeah right :p lol), as a personal relationship should be a personal affair between two people Big Grin

Would meet others to just hang out,definitely!
(09-18-2016, 09:18 AM)_Barbie_ Wrote: I am currently planning to meet someone special that I met here, so there's that. But no "fling", all rainbows and romance and a bit of mischief all down and dirrrrty (not a typo) and if I'm a "good girl" then making love  Heart

But I've already said enough, nobody really wants to hear the details (yeah right :p lol), as a personal relationship should be a personal affair between two people Big Grin

Would meet others to just hang out,definitely!

Wow, sounds like a very lucky "someone" who is in for some mischief and dirrrrty fun.  Big Grin Tongue

Angel Angel Angel Heart Heart Heart
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

I voted yes buuut now that I think about it, it's more of a maybe in genreal and a yes for those I know more and can trust
basicly in this vote i'd wanna meet a MNF person and have sex with them obviously