Poll: Would you ever meet and maybe fuck someone from MnFC in real life?
Yes But No Sex Just Hang Out
Yes And I Would Be Down For A Fling To!
Maybe Depends If We Hit It Off.
No I would never.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Poll By Infamy (This One Is Personal)
So as I have finally gotten into my groove and am back from a long stay away from this I wanted to ask a question for a poll to see peoples thoughts on this matter.

My response to this is if I got to know the person well enough why not...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Well, so far I've met and hung out with three people from here. And I'm currently on holiday visiting (and fucking) my girlfriend, whom I met here. And there are others I currently have some kind of plans with to hang out in the future.

I said maybe, as opposed to a resounding yes, because I'm not going to meet somebody just on a whim. Those I've met are people I would trust with anything.
I was involved with 2 people who did. Long story short it really did not end well. Not that that applies to everything, but everyone be careful. Aside from that, it seems like as good a place as anywhere to meet someone.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Well it's good to know people have gotten positive things from meeting people and as Sasso said sadly the negative happens everywhere... Sadly...

If you fell for a certain person (his/her personality, obviously) and the feelings are mutual and genuine, why not? I certainly would have, given the opportunity...
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I said maybe, but it'd be awkward if I meet someone from the forum while I'm with a member of the family, I don't what I'd say...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-08-2016, 04:07 PM)Cath Wrote: I said maybe, but it'd be awkward if I meet someone from the forum while I'm with a member of the family, I don't what I'd say...

If you were in a serious and committed relationship just say off the internet/Dating site in a way it's not a like...

I'm here for the game and RP.  It's an escape from RL.  Why would I want to meet someone from in game?
Because sometimes escape isn't possible. I wasn't ever planning on getting close to people, romantically or otherwise. I would never have thought I'd meet anybody IRL, especially somebody from another continent, or even country. The same goes for my girlfriend, and probably the other people I've met up with (as friends).
(09-13-2016, 02:30 AM)Sharp Wrote: Because sometimes escape isn't possible. I wasn't ever planning on getting close to people, romantically or otherwise. I would never have thought I'd meet anybody IRL, especially somebody from another continent, or even country. The same goes for my girlfriend, and probably the other people I've met up with (as friends).

The TLBig GrinR version of this

Shit happens.