Naww
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silphery's Adventure Journal!
The one with the superwoman thingy was awesome!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
up until now is all Unwanted invites :3

but keep going and i like how you are giving each one a title

it feels like a TV series Episodes XD
One more unwanted invite, unfortunately. But I found it a little amusing - such a one tracked mind!
People and their obsession with big cocks -_-

I made a female avatar yesterday, just as a joke with people. Obviously ended up getting messages, some of which were guys just sending unsolicited pictures of the penis. As though the woman they expected to be on the other side of the avatar was just going to tackle them to the ground and ride them into oblivion.

I simply responded by sending them a picture of a micropenis in return. Five out of six people put me on ignore straight away.
This is fucking glorious please more more MORE!!!
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

The ending was weird!
LOOOOL, very nice Silphy, I laughed a lot, and that last one...Amazing! 'do you like big cocks?' ahahaha, nothing more to say....
(09-05-2016, 12:35 PM)Sharp Wrote: People and their obsession with big cocks -_-

I made a female avatar yesterday, just as a joke with people. Obviously ended up getting messages, some of which were guys just sending unsolicited pictures of the penis. As though the woman they expected to be on the other side of the avatar was just going to tackle them to the ground and ride them into oblivion.

I simply responded by sending them a picture of a micropenis in return. Five out of six people put me on ignore straight away.

It's a bit absurd, no? A lot of males seem to be so sorrowful about 'us lucky few' ignoring them. But I don't think people can legitimately blaming us for giving up on responding to every single PM by now.

(09-05-2016, 12:48 PM)Infamy Wrote: This is fucking glorious please more more MORE!!!

Oh, yeah, I'm working on it. I just added a new one, which I think highlights another part of the community.

(09-05-2016, 02:58 PM)Cath Wrote: The ending was weird!

This entire place is weird, isn't it? c;
Maybe he found someone to fuck and didn't care after that.
Last one wasn't as funny but I see what you mean with it Silphy...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile