Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silphery's Adventure Journal!
Wink 
ADVENTURE!

Welcome to the Adventure Journal!

Obviously, you're going to be asking: "Golly Gee Gosh, what ever could this be?!"
WELL, there are two(!) answers.

For guys:
A look in to the everyday life of a not-so-everyday female in MnFclub.

For (some) girls:
A somewhat comedic collection of random PMs that a lot of us can relate to from the game.

Exciting, no!? Well, probably not.. but, still. After around my 4th rando PM, I just felt like having a little fun with it all. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I will! First, two things. One: everything here is word for word, and in most cases letter for letter true to the source (mistakes happen)! Second, a quick key-

~Their messages
~My messages
~Opinion/notes
Dual asterisks mark the end of an encounter!

Also, if any of you know how spoilers in this forum works, TELL ME.

For now, the adventure begins!

Encounter 1- "I_M_A_CUM_TOILET"

T: hi baby, would you like be my Master's new cumdump?^^
M: That depends? Do I get benefits? Salary or wage? Maybe a company car?
T: fun baby :)
M: A fun baby? I suppose an inflatable doll would be nice. Does it come with one of those electric voice boxes?
T: nope he wear a slip <3
M: A slip? What's that?
T: panty
M: A baby with nothing but panties on? I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
T: ?
T: maybe I don't understanding what you mean bb
M: Maybe..

Encounter 2- "bignuttss"

T: u got any time honey?
M: Time honey sounds like the sort of thing that's both delicious and a life-saver.
T: u got any plan or something beauty
M: I am working on my department's current project, which is a plan of the hotel's 5th floor. What's up, boss?
No response so far. In fairness, I didn't lie.

Encounter 3- "HugeThickBBC"

T: I unzip my jeans taking out my thick limp 23 inch cock and lay it across my desk as my men pull you in to the room. Your husband stays tied up in a corner.
M: Casting one regretful look towards my husband, I decide that I've no choice: to expose myself as who I really am, Generic Superhero Woman. I kick the disturbances, the 'thugs' through whatever obstacles there may be, snapping my fingers with an needlessly extravagant pose to face the villain: a random, naked, black-skinned male with an exceptionally large phallus. Sweat forms on my forehead. His plan must be far more sinister than he's letting on...
T: "ahhh ahh ahh, lets not get too ahead of ourselves shall we wouldn't want your love to be blown to hell. Along with nuclear powerplant near a veryexposed city" A device is connected to the base of my horse cock. A similar looking device is connected to your husbands neck
I couldn't bring myself not to follow this through. It was fun, actually.

Encounter 4- "kreaz"

T: hey girl <3 how about i give ur useless mouth a job? :*
M: Oh, sure. Radio presenter, maybe? I don't get to excercise my jaw too much.
T: uhm not its actually a video presenter thing
T: im filming you sucking my dick bish
M: Your D? Like a styrofoam cutout? I suppose those are pretty hard to fit, and you'd definitely need to verify if I can chat for extended periods of time. I'm pretty damn good at that, though, I'm sure you can tell!
T: sure u can i've meant my dictionary sry
T: if u missunderstood

Encounter 5- "JohnnyDepp"

T: heyy sexyy
M: Hii, not-so.
T: not-so?
M: Not-so.
T: not so what?
M: Not so sexy. C:
T: who me or you?
M: Figure it out.
T: do you like big cocks?

Encounter 6- "OMEGA-RO"

T: hello miss
    how are you today?
M: I'm me. Hi, You.
T: :))
No response. I don't understand how people work in this game.

a mistake
based on the quick key you didnt write with the (My Message ) color for your messages, its blue instead

but isn't this similar to unwanted invites or does this includes all kinds of messages

Thanks
and good luck
Let's wait and see, Allyn. Some may be responses to unwanted pickup attempts, and some may turn out to be general amusing conversations. Even if it is all pickup attempts, if Silphy has enough content, they may as well share in their own thread. And while your observation regarding the colour is accurate, I am confident in assuming that 99% of people who read this thread will cope. As for the remaining 1%, confusing times await.

But as you say, good luck Silphy.
And definitely keep going. This forum has had too many One Thread Wonders; don't let yourself become in of them.
;-)) lets look what you have ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Yaaassss! Hacking yaass!

As long as it ins't character assassinations, I'm good with it. Smile
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm definitely sharing humorous conversations. Unfortunately, 90% of the time it's just horniness on the other side of the screen.
if that is the case, you better end it here XD
I'm okay with her continuing this thread or going to the Unwanted Invites thread. Besides, when she gets to the 10%, that should be pretty interesting.

I'm also okay with someone creating a new Unwanted Invites thread or bumping the old one.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(09-01-2016, 07:59 AM)JCF Wrote: I'm okay with her continuing this thread or going to the Unwanted Invites thread. Besides, when she gets to the 10%, that should be pretty interesting.

I'm also okay with someone creating a new Unwanted Invites thread or bumping the old one.

Tbh I've been stuck on what to do on Handling Unwanted invites, but I like this alot. I'm not giving up on my thread, it's my baby. But I'm happy to co-exist Smile

One things for sure thou, this thread sure started with more planning than I started mine...

Keep up the good work Silphery! If we meet in game we should share tips on our art.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I am completely for this. Lord knows every artist should seek to improve upon themselves!