Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
FF
13.49%
85 13.49%
MF
11.43%
72 11.43%
MM
8.57%
54 8.57%
FFM
28.57%
180 28.57%
MMF
17.62%
111 17.62%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
20.32%
128 20.32%
Total 630 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Poses: This Time It's Personal
This sidetrack would probably go better in the Suggestions or Updates/Thoughts thread, but before I ask you to move the discussion to one of those threads... I'm with you entirely.

Hell, we don't even have a chat window that works yet! Ever click away from the window, get a text message or just friggin' blink and miss two pages of lively conversation? And yeah, there's a lot of dead space when you click on an avatar. You could easily put a brief note in the upper right-hand corner to show people who look at it.

That said, while mechanics upgrades will keep someone here long after the poses lose their spark, plenty of people want to see animated avatars get it on. So the more ways that can happen, the better.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Femdom. I would love to have female with strap on poses. Female over Male with strap-on pose, and then female on female with strap-on pose
I'm really pissed that they made the new 3-way pose(Sharing the love) premium only. The devs could at least make the first free and the second one (If they make a second one) premium only. We have been waiting for AGES for the 3-way pose and when its avalible, we're smacked in the face with a premium only badge. It was just a let down. Sad

Also, are they going to make a premium pose from both genders a free pose now? Cause the 3-way is male AND female. Huh
Premiums can still do it with the non-premiums, and pretty much all the new poses start as premium only. No idea why anyone would be suprised by this.
(09-11-2016, 02:55 AM)Devi (devils_daughter) Wrote: I'm really pissed that they made the new 3-way pose(Sharing the love) premium only. The devs could at least make the first free and the second one (If they make a second one) premium only. We have been waiting for AGES for the 3-way pose and when its avalible, we're smacked in the face with a premium only badge. It was just a let down. Sad

Also, are they going to make a premium pose from both genders a free pose now? Cause the 3-way is male AND female. Huh

Non premiums can get in on the fun. Just need one premium with the pose to use it. Just like premium poses with one on one only needs one person with it to have another player join them. So a non premium guy can enjoy reverse cowgirl with a premium woman.
----------------------
To me MM should be next, at least one pose for the guys that way the game supports MM, MF, and FF. MF is overdone and has plenty of stuff already focus on the neglected groups for once. Sure there's a lot of MF activity BUT that's because there's basically nothing for same sex relations yet!
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
MM and FFM poses are very much needed i thik
This post was removed, it still remains HERE!

///Emmie, Moderator
Hello, most of these ideas were already told.

Hello,
After reading your recommendations, I have to point out the fact that bestiality is illegal and unethical.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-11-2016, 04:56 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, most of these ideas were already told.

Hello,
After reading your recommendations, I have to point out the fact that bestiality is illegal and unethical.

ohwell if not the pet thing please work on the Others
(09-11-2016, 04:56 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, most of these ideas were already told.

Hello,

To be fair Cath so is incest yet people still RP it on here en mass but yes I do agree illegal and immoral bottom line

[Image: 1iJY1UL.png]
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile