Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?
I don't totally agree with you Lexi, for instance in my case, I decided to do it, just because, like so many others fantasies(RP) I did, I KNEW I won't like it, but I did it anyway, that make me a person with serious problems? maybe yes, maybe not, at the time I need it, I need to feel bad, to feel Used, to Use, to be Hurt, to Hurt, feel Pain and cause Pain!
So for me it was just an exercise, To be submissive, To be dominant, Doing things real nasty, degrading, being humiliated, humiliate others and yes, the violence, for a reason I left that for last, because over other things, I HATE VIOLENCE!
I had issues? serious ones? Probably, you know what? I had!
Did I enjoy it? NO FUCKING WAY!!!
Did I do it again? HELL NO!!!
Did I had to stand judgements, people asking me why I do it? YOU BET!!!!
The same, I'm 100% sure happened to you and so many others around here, so why we do it? BECAUSE WE CAN!!!

PS - being rape, I'm totally sure, isn't a fantasy for no one, loosing control, being dominated, even creating a scenario looking like rape, yes, but an actual rape?, NO!

PSS - And committing a rape, isn't a fantasy also, it's a predatory act and have NOTHING to do with sex, or BDSM, or any variation, NO, raping someone it's a sociopathic act, it's the ultimate humiliation, it's having the full control of someone, it's a psychological decease... and there's no cure, no matter what they say, once you are ready for doing that, it's for life!
To be simple is to be great
(08-28-2016, 03:17 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: I don't totally agree with you Lexi, for instance in my case, I decided to do it, just because, like so many others fantasies(RP) I did, I KNEW I won't like it, but I did it anyway, that make me a person with serious problems? 

Fenix, it's not about doing the RP that is disliked, it's those who have a real fantasy about it. I don't understand why people are missing this. It can't be said more clearly.
Sharp, like i said in the PS and PSS, being raped or rape someone, ISN'T a fantasy!

The fantasy is to create a scenario look alike Rape, and this game is actually real good for that.
Liking, disliking, it's to each one of us.

What I tried to say is, we can't transport the Rape RP for the real world, even if some people do that kind of fantasies for real (fantasy in a safe environment).

The same for other kind of violence RP we do in here, IRL aren't fantasies, they happen, a lot, I know, you know, we all know, but they AREN'T fantasies.

On the other hand, if what you're trying to say is that some people that like to do Rape RP are actually rapists, well...
To be simple is to be great
Totally second that Fen!
I've been there, I lived that, I know!, and I also know hundreds of stories similar to mine, I know what they suffered, what I suffered (still do) not only for the rapist is for live, for the rapped...
And in my line of work, what I do for living, 'performing' that kind of situation, you know, the rape fantasy (yes, there are a lot of shitheads having that shit fantasy), it's totally out of the question for me. It's in a controlled environment, yes, it's a performance, yes, but...too many issues for me. So I always refused that.
I can't imagine fantasying about rape, but we all have our different set of mind, we can't exactly predict what is the personality of someone without knowing his/her past, what I'm saying it's that, rape might be seen as something normal to certain person due to certain traumatizing moment of their life. Everyone is different mentally and physically. Some people don't have certain limits in their ethics which leads to that kind of thing.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT I SUPPORT RAPISTS OR RAPE, I AM JUST STATING THINGS.

PS: Fenix_TX has said everything i could have said.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
My experience: Rape is a crime, and the simulation of it is very different by the very nature of it requiring consent to engage in. I have done rape roleplay on very rare occasions. Although I justified it under the rationale of pleasing my partner and her clearly wanting to get me off to it, non-consensual stuff is clearly NOT my cup of tea and put me in a state after the fact that I don't want to be in. I've also never RP'd with anyone with the name Rape_(Insert Famous Person Here) because I have no interest in exploring that.

I'm seeing some very similar things being said in this thread -- if not the same thing in a few cases. We've heard from plenty of intelligent people whose thing this really isn't, including myself. Does anyone who actually is interested in noncon and enjoys it want to chime in? You folks are the ones with a vested interest in things like the suggestion which sparked this thread, which was allowing for better support for fantasies like these, and I'm all for hearing your side.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(08-28-2016, 07:34 PM)JCF Wrote: My experience: Rape is a crime, and the simulation of it is very different by the very nature of it requiring consent to engage in. I have done rape roleplay on very rare occasions. Although I justified it under the rationale of pleasing my partner and her clearly wanting to get me off to it, non-consensual stuff is clearly NOT my cup of tea and put me in a state after the fact that I don't want to be in. I've also never RP'd with anyone with the name Rape_(Insert Famous Person Here) because I have no interest in exploring that.

I'm seeing some very similar things being said in this thread -- if not the same thing in a few cases. We've heard from plenty of intelligent people whose thing this really isn't, including myself. Does anyone who actually is interested in noncon and enjoys it want to chime in? You folks are the ones with a vested interest in things like the suggestion which sparked this thread, which was allowing for better support for fantasies like these, and I'm all for hearing your side.
I 2nd this, though I doubt that'll happen since they wouldn't wanna be attacked by ppl on the forums/this thread
Well, I'm out. Holding an opinion about something is now the same thing as attacking people now. So much for a discussion thread.
(08-27-2016, 06:56 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: I  abhor rape!
The simple thought of it makes me nauseous and angry to a extreme point.. only thing I see worse is paedophilia.

That being said.. i have catered top some rape fantasies in this game, because by the simple nature that they are requested, automatically makes it's not.. its a domination fantasy with RP.

I really don't think most people talking about rape even have an idea of how it really is.. they just enjoy that submissive experience.
Its a misconception that saddens me most of times actually.

I being one of the ones you sent your clients to..for some reason Im very good at rape or dark rps in general I dont know why but more for the domination humilation abuse and sometimes snuff(if thats there kink) side of things(even though thats pretty much rape explained xD) and have no real fantasy todo it irl its just a interesting topic todo in this game that a normal sane person would never do irl..kind like when we play GTA or games along those lines Its fun to fantasize about it while you play the game..but would you ever do those kinda things irl...never
Can't argue against that...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!