Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?
Just cause there are people who lie about being raped doesn't mean everyone does it. The only thing I can say is, truth until proven otherwise. I'm sure there are rapists that get declared innocent even though they aren't as well. The legal system isn't perfect. Rape is a very touchy topic, even more so for some. Don't do that kind of RP in public, out of respect, I'd say. And Sharp, there's a difference between actual rape and roleplay rape. If someone enjoys hearing their partner cry, scream and beg, I would say they surely have a problem. But at least they don't try to rape people for real, which I appreciate. And yes, I'm 99% sure no one would wanna get raped for real, but again, that's not the same as doing it in a roleplay scenario.

I know US statistics don't represent the world, but around 1 out of 6 women have been the victim of rape there. So it is a real problem, and I assure you that it's not a fond memory for them. So when I say not to do that in public out of respect. I mostly mean that there is a chance that a rape victim could be around, and stuff like that could wake a bad memory for her (and possibly him). But I also know I'd get really bad feels watching something like that.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I know there's a difference. I'm just saying that people who claim to have a rape fantasy are either confusing rape and domination, or have issues. If it's the former, then they need to understand the difference, and if it's the latter, they need help. I've made it pretty clear in what I have always said on here that RP is fine if in private, but an actual fantasy of actual rape is seriously wrong.
Don't worry Sharp. You've always been more than clear. I think people just don't bother fully reading what you say. But you are spot on; anybody who has an actual fantasy about either raping or being raped does have certain issues that need addressing. And RP is fine in private, because at least it isn't real and nobody is going to get hurt.
Of all the crazy stuff I did in this game (I think I tried all) the Rape/murder was by far, the most difficult, most extreme, most painful (psychological, of course) I experienced. And more, the understanding there are several people that 'enjoy' that kind of stuff (said to me, by my partner) was even harder to process.
With that said, I won't judge, if people like that fantasies, with serious issues or not, it's up to them! Have fun, but always, I underline, ALWAYS, respect the others and do it in private.
To be simple is to be great
well not supporting anyone or anything that likes or has a rape fetish, but i mean the majority of those ppl just want to either have their partner feel helpless or vice-versa, i mean i myself despise it and dont even like to talk about it, but at the same time not really fair to say someone has issues if its a fetish or something............again not supporting them in anyway, just really always hated judging others, plus as long as it simply remains something they can talk a partner into consenting and doing or stays a roleplay or fantasy then i dont see any problems with it
If a person wants to experience the RP scenario, fine. But what me and Sharp are saying, and are making clear, is that an actual fantasy is not just about RP; it's a desire to experience that scenario for real. Most people will only experience it in RP, which is okay. But as with anything, there is that risk they could do it for real.

If people just want to RP a rape scenario, whatever, no problems there. But a fantasy to actually partake in the act for real is not okay. Would you say that somebody who fantasises about fucking kids or murdering old people is okay in the head? Of course not. So why is it different for rape?

I know this thread is about RP. But I'm just making a point that a line has to be drawn between an RP fantasy, and a real fantasy. And those with the real fantasy are the ones who need psychological help.
(08-28-2016, 10:35 AM)Lexilicious Wrote: If a person wants to experience the RP scenario, fine. But what me and Sharp are saying, and are making clear, is that an actual fantasy is not just about RP; it's a desire to experience that scenario for real. Most people will only experience it in RP, which is okay. But as with anything, there is that risk they could do it for real.

If people just want to RP a rape scenario, whatever, no problems there. But a fantasy to actually partake in the act for real is not okay. Would you say that somebody who fantasises about fucking kids or murdering old people is okay in the head? Of course not. So why is it different for rape?

I know this thread is about RP. But I'm just making a point that a line has to be drawn between an RP fantasy, and a real fantasy. And those with the real fantasy are the ones who need psychological help.
never ever said it was ok i actually said i detest it, im just saying you cant knock down a persons fetish no matter how f'd up it may be, and i clearly stated its only ok if they find a partner that consents to partaking in their fantasy, or if it merely remains that A FANTASY.........im not saying its ok and im not saying they dont need help but as someone who's been judged alot it kinda gets to me, even though i dont wanna defend rape for personal reasons, its just not cool or right to me to judge others no matter how f'd up their fantasies may be so thats all i'll say about that
I'll have to agree on that
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I've been judged a lot too, and yeah it sucks. But I've also had somebody force themselves upon me, and guess which was worse? So when I say people who have these fantasies for real need help, I'm not judging, I'm saying it because they do, so that they can avoid hurting others or getting hurt themselves. If you want to say that my views are wrong, or Sharp's, or anybody else who says this, fine. But none of us are saying there is anything wrong with people playing out their domination scenarios on private. We just think that people who have that fantasy for real have something not quite right in their head.

Do I think that rape RP makes the actual act of it seem not as bad as it really is? Yes I do.
And do I think that those who engage in it, or fantasize about it, of make it out to be in any way positive, are to some extent mocking those who have experienced that hell for real? Yes I do.
But I still understand that people have these fantasies and fetishes. I may never understand truly why, but I don't need to. I know how it feels to be in that situation, and I know that anybody who wishes to be in the same position, or to put somebody in that position, has to have something wrong with them.
got stuff i could say as well but i dont wanna get into any drama or start any so i'll just leave it as is