Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glory Hole Record
Alright, here are my two cents on the topic: I do not care at all who is at the top of the leaderboards or even at any position in the first place. As long as I can break my own personal records I am satisfied
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(08-26-2016, 04:55 PM)Sharp Wrote: If reaching the too of a leaderboard for a boring minigame on an MMO is necessary to feeling validated, I think you may need to reevaluate.

Let these people cheat there way to a meaningless 'achievement'

Oh!
Now i need to be reevaluated for playing a boring game, which include meaningless achievements and i'm paying for it every single month.
I'm very disappointed of you.
Happiness is a warm cunt
Well, what I said was about those who need to be top of the leader board so badly that they hack or cheat. I assume, Putita, that you won't lose any sleep over your position on that board. How is literally everything I'm saying recently being taken completely the wrong way?
(08-29-2016, 06:26 PM)Sharp Wrote: Well, what I said was about those who need to be top of the leader board so badly that they hack or cheat. I assume, Putita, that you won't lose any sleep over your position on that board. How is literally everything I'm saying recently being taken completely the wrong way?

No, you are right, i don't lose any minute of my precious sleep, i just was asking how do they do to get those records.

Maybe i misunderstood you 'cause you didn't say "those who hack", you said "you".
Thanks for the clarification.
*kiss*
Happiness is a warm cunt
No worries. Smile
I'd like to add my opinion on this too.

At least for me, this mini-game is by far the most profitable, and while I obviously don't lose as much sleep over the high score in a minigame like this as these poor hackers are, it IS a fun incentive to keep trying for a better score and in the process ease the money-grind. It might be my self-proclaimed ocd speaking, but it's just a bit disheartening to see the leaderboard completely stuffed full of hackers, and I hope the devs take notice and do something about it.
but do the rewarded is as much as the recorded
like if somebody score is 10:00 does that mean they earn 600$ even through memory manipulation ?
(08-30-2016, 10:46 PM)Allyn Wrote: but do the rewarded is as much as the recorded
like if somebody score is 10:00 does that mean they earn 600$ even through memory manipulation ?
Pretty sure the cap is $50, buuut I could be wrong
I don't think it goes higher...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(08-30-2016, 10:24 PM)Tebwyld Wrote: I'd like to add my opinion on this too.

At least for me, this mini-game is by far the most profitable, and while I obviously don't lose as much sleep over the high score in a minigame like this as these poor hackers are, it IS a fun incentive to keep trying for a better score and in the process ease the money-grind. It might be my self-proclaimed ocd speaking, but it's just a bit disheartening to see the leaderboard completely stuffed full of hackers, and I hope the devs take notice and do something about it.

I'm not saying not to bother, and I agree the devs need to fix it. Not because I think it's really a big problem, but if they leave it as is then they advertise the fact that the game can be manipulated and they don't care. And I understand that it can be disheartening to put in effort only to get nonrecognition because people have cheated the system. But at the end of the day, the only people who look bad are the hackers and cheaters.

Best thing I can advise is to send messages to support regarding it, and harass the in-game mods. They will have to take action eventually.