Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glory Hole Record
Hackers xd
i always get 0 points and 0$
Sooo let me necrobump this instead of creating a new thread.

Here's a thing: my personal record in Glory Hole Frenzy is $295. I see records in the high scores list that are x2.5 times bigger, and while I don't care to be the Nth in that list, I'm spending way too many sleepless nights over this game trying to earn some ingame cash to actually wonder: how can I improve my score to get more money from a single run?

So if anyone does consistently make, say, 1.5 times more money from a single Glory Hole session, could you please maybe share the principles of the game that allow you to do that? Asking for a video record would be too much but you know, in case you have a spare video just lying around, don't hesitate Wink

Thanks in advance!
Those huge scores are obtained via cheating.

As for how you can improve your score in Glory Hole. Try to keep the combo running for as long as possible. That means, 4 dicks at the same time. Of course, sometimes is better to kill the combo than to lose a client. Trial and error. This would be the only way you can improve the score. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
That minigames need a record reset lol
Also, we need more mini-games like Gloryhole, this mini-game is the best of MNF Club~