Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crazy RP Group's
Hey everyone I want to make this fun amazing rp groups that is for crazy groups to be made and have members in.
(ideas:TheMix, Fastfood Mafia[Mcdonald,Wendy's,etc.], the Cougar Club)
P.S. Ik this is basic just like to see amazing ideas for your brain. Also no drama plz Big Grin
Groups... all they ever do is cause drama.

Look at the last time people tried to start some RP group; they decided to create a group to rule over the Oasis. They promised it would just be for fun and they would make the Oasis a nicer place to be. The next day, all I heard was that they had ended up in a big fight with people. That ain't fun!

I can only name three 'groups' off the top of my head that I know of and haven't actually caused any problems. The Plum Gang, which I believe disbanded. The Kitty Klub (I think that's the name) which seems to just be all private chat as I've never seen the members talk. The 51st Shade, which also disbanded, and literally just stood around talking nonsense. All others that I know of have been involved in some sort of problems in the past.
(08-23-2016, 05:26 AM)Sharp Wrote: Groups... all they ever do is cause drama.

Look at the last time people tried to start some RP group; they decided to create a group to rule over the Oasis. They promised it would just be for fun and they would make the Oasis a nicer place to be. The next day, all I heard was that they had ended up in a big fight with people. That ain't fun!

I can only name three 'groups' off the top of my head that I know of and haven't actually caused any problems. The Plum Gang, which I believe disbanded. The Kitty Klub (I think that's the name) which seems to just be all private chat as I've never seen the members talk. The 51st Shade, which also disbanded, and literally just stood around talking nonsense. All others that I know of have been involved in some sort of problems in the past.

not true those are rumors and false accusations, we are still having fun at the baths and there is no dramma happening

@mickboy12 it can be fun if you can find the right ppl, gl
The screenshots I collected from people said otherwise, Drek. No rumours or false accusations at all. Besides, I haven't necessarily blamed your group; I merely said that they ended up in a fight. Whether the group was to blame or the other people were, that's a matter of perspective. But the fact is a group of people arrived in the Oasis and claimed to rule it, and ultimately there was drama and conflict.

And yes, starting a group with the right people is fine. But invariably things don't carry on that way. Blah's Cactus cult was all good humour and such until a few people took it too far and began abusing all the 'non-believers.' People making little Mafia families was fine, until they decided that they needed to start harassing everybody else. And with the Oasis, there may have ben good intentions, but because some people (who were in the area beforehand) didn't want to join in with the RP scenario, shit hit the fan.

I'm not saying people shouldn't form groups. But if you choose to, then you have to take responsibility and not be surprised when it all goes tits up. Because it will.
I never did find those people to shove pinapples into their butts in Cactus Hell. =/

=3 but you love me, and us.
From my own observations and personal experience, I have to agree with Sharp. Groups that intermingle with the public end up just causing trouble. I am part of a rp group and we have our meetings in remote locations like hotel floors or discuss our group business over pm if we are in a group in public. It's just easier not to intermingle things like that with the Gp.

In my opinion if your doing a group RP take it to a hotel room and keep it with in there....
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Is this about sex rp or just casual fun rp? Or is it about forming some kind of gang? Like sharp said, gangs or groups or cults or whatever always cause problems. For rp, do whatever as long as it doesn't negatively affect others. Infamy, your view is narrow minded and prudish. I've done an orgy on the beach, several in the cabaret, one in the shooting range, two group rp's in the Wild West... and of course all the other other public one-on-ones as well.

It sounds to me, infamy, like you need sheltering from all the sex stuff on MnF, so maybe you should just hide in a room and let the grownups do their thing. It's a fucking sex game...
I think I've said this a couple of times before. People like different things, respect that. And if you can't, don't expect respect in return. It's give and take, and always have been. Infamy happens to not be into watching others do the intimate. I'm the same, and I feel like we still deserve to be treated like the adults we are even if someone doesn't agree. On the other hand, Lexi happens to enjoy it, and shouldn't have to feel like she has to hide it. So it goes both ways.

If I see someone doing public RP, I'll move on and let them. Cause even if I don't enjoy it, I respect that they do. Same if I see people chatting and the chat doesn't interest me, I respect that they have fun with it. But at the same time, I also expect people to show the same kind of respect back. Just cause this is a sex game, I don't think people who wanna do public RP has more rights than people who just wanna chat. And honestly, thinking differently is disrespectful.

I don't see how anyone is prudish and narrow minded for not liking public RP, it all comes down to personal preference.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I think the issue is Infamy suggesting anybody who wants to do group RP should lock themselves away in a room. Not that they should be considerate of others, but that they should be hidden away. Nobody is saying that public RP should take precedence over chat, just that people need to accept that RP is gonna happen and not try to keep it behind closed doors. It's nothing to do with what people like, but about people thinking that one thing is more or less important than another.