Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time is almost here
It's that time againnnnn
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Yes Sasso, it is...it's expected temperatures around 40's for the next weeks...damn! Winter is coming!!!
To be simple is to be great
(08-18-2016, 09:21 AM)Sasso Wrote: And everyone who's been enjoying thing being warm, dry, sunny, will suffer! And I'll be outside having the time of my life.

Lol "everyone". I'm looking forward to summer being over. Not only do I hate, loathe and detest the hot humid summers we have in my island, they also seem to always be the worst season of the year for me. 

Bring on autumn & bring on the winter!
“She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.” 
-E. Corona
Cath is MELTING!!! Too much heat in Portugal!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I live way south in New Zealand so my summers are like....22 degrees celcius. Which is like....a mild winter in basically anywhere that isn't super far north or south
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Well, it's really hot here in Portugal, perfect to go to the beach, fool around with some friends and enjoy the view
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"