Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time is almost here
88% of the world's population live in the northern hemisphere. That means 88% of you bastards have been enjoying summer for the last 6 months.

It's almost September! Then It'll be summer here! And everyone who's been enjoying thing being warm, dry, sunny, will suffer! And I'll be outside having the time of my life.

I've done my time

(Incase you cant tell I didn't enjoy winter this year)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Er... Is something wrong?
As for myself, I prefer winter.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I luckily go to Florida in the whole winter for my other job. the only cold weather is like fall weather there. Smile
Mean! You are so mean, Sasso, kkkkkkkkkkk

Well, in here we still have one or two more warm months, sometimes even in November is good, let's see...
I just wanna point out that in Sweden we enjoy summer for around a month and the rest is mostly winter. I wish summer was 6 months...
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I just wanna point out that in the UK, we don't enjoy summer. Or autumn. Or winter or spring. We just moan about it being to hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, too snowy, not snowy enough... Whatever the weather is at a given time, we wish it was the opposite.
I'm a fan of fall but I love the winter. This is me when December rolls around.

[Image: game-thrones-season-5-spoilers-white-wal...rdhome.png]
I hate summer, this is a time where I loose all my strength due to the heat! I'm not a summer person!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Praise the sun!
Every word a world
(08-19-2016, 05:39 PM)Sharp Wrote: I just wanna point out that in the UK, we don't enjoy summer. Or autumn. Or winter or spring. We just moan about it being to hot, too cold, too wet, too dry, too snowy, not snowy enough... Whatever the weather is at a given time, we wish it was the opposite.

Im from the UK as well but today is just right... (5mins later) its too cold ;(