Poll: Most Wanted Updates
More Areas
More Mini Games
More Poses
More places and variety of sex (BDSM, M4M, F4F, Groups)
Cloths are fine :-(
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Most Wanted Poll
Personally as a girl who loves to be dominated, I'd like to have the ability to be raped anywhere, and not have the ability to exit.
That might be a big issue...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I don't think that's a good idea. it kind of has the same problem as the idea to allow groping to occur.

I think the only way to let this happen is to RP it
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Indeed, rape if RPed is allowed as long as the partner wants it, otherwise don't.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
yeah in other words it has to be consented rape
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(08-26-2016, 11:31 PM)Zacalfea54 Wrote: Personally as a girl who loves to be dominated, I'd like to have the ability to be raped anywhere, and not have the ability to exit.

We've had a couple different variations on this idea brought up (including one whole thread about it) and they've all been shot down because they're problematic at best on a number of levels. Auto-accept buttons probably ain't gonna happen, and a no-exit option is even less likely.

I WOULD like to see more animations on the main screen, including the ability to consensually engage in simplified versions of the poses with other players (similar to the stripper pole animations), which would satisfy all sorts of public nudity fans. That ability to set player profiles -- or even just a brief 25-50 character note -- might also help indicate who's down for what.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(08-26-2016, 11:31 PM)Zacalfea54 Wrote: Personally as a girl who loves to be dominated, I'd like to have the ability to be raped anywhere, and not have the ability to exit.

People have already responded with regards to the nature of this suggestion, so I'm going to focus a little more on your choice of words.

Domination and rape are in no way the same thingg. Domination is about making others helpless and totally unable to fight back. Reported rape is about control, and is violent probably only 70-80% of the time. A lot if rape is committed by someone known to the victim, usually a neighbour, but worryingly often it is a partner. These are the instances that go unreported, mainly because they are not violent, so little to no evidence exists, so a prosecution is almodt impossible to achieve.

Now, these nonviolent rapes are as far from the realms of domination as you can get. The perpetrator, in effect, manipulates their victim into performing certain acts, or maybe offers incentives.

Now, I say this to anybody who thinks the concept of rape is hot or sexy or anything positive. Go and talk to some rape victims, here their story, listen to and digest what it has done to them. Then try telling them that you fantasize about getting raped, and see how they respond.
I second what Sharp wrote. Rape is not 'BDSM thing', it's a crime. It's not about sex either. Rape is like beating, but because in our culture sex is viewed as something shameful, especially for women, than forced sex contact (rape) is the most offending thing the criminal can do to a woman. Look at prison rape cases when men rape other men (or women rape other women), and you will see. It's not about expressing sexuality, it's about violence.
Give them a room where they can lock each other in chains and do whatever they want. This way we could maybe stop this kind of suggestions
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath

Just opened a thread for rape PLAY discussion ... ( see here )

My answer for here  is:
To get your personal preferences "served" you could try the following :

. If you announce this in the "introduce yourself" thread and
.. allow there that everybody in game can "rape" you and
... you wont allow yourself to exit
.... you would be near at your wish of playing ;-))

( this would be, i think, at last a consented play ( the only way you can play here .. ) ;-))
.... and you would never know who will rape you, and when and where it would be ...

with this avatar then you probably never ever could play other roles ....
therefore you could create another avatar or have to delete this avatar.

IRL rape is a barbaros, inhuman crime that no one deserves or should have to endure in the whole world !!
( .. last bad example i heard from India ..  as i remember right )
[Image: detail.gif]