Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Will we ever be able to change eye and skin colour?
I would love to be able to change my eye color or even skin color since i feel I'm way too white and pale in game lol, not that I'm complaining but it'd be nice to have that option, and it definitely beats having to make a new character just because there's something you may wanna change that you can't, plus i don't really see a negative to this being implemented it'd hurt no one, besides whoever does the programming lol
I feel that I should point out that instead of jumping at people for not understanding you, you might wanna look up punctuation. It's this new thing that's been around for about 2900 years.

And then to the point you're trying to make. I truly believe you're entitled to your opinion, so I'm not saying anything about that, but you're literally saying that if people could change skin color after the character has been made, there's gonna be a ton of cold inviters everywhere? Cause these people will cold invite either way from my experience. And either they care about what their character looks like or they don't.

I'd love to know your logic behind it, cause I really don't see it at all. As for why the way your reply was bad, I'll leave that to JCF. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Seriously? You give me a warning because I hurt your feelings? If i dont answer within 24 hrs its because I have stuff to do. Im not here 24/7 maybe you do idgaf to be totally honest. Im gonna be the bigger man here and let it go because im not a manchild.

Bonne nuit.
Feel better being a troll green? any attention is good attention?

As for the OP, it is a valid request since not everyone is premium. You can change your hair, why not the rest?
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

No, green guy. I gave you a warning because you didn't follow the forum rules. The intent of the mod challenge was to give you a chance to prove you actually did have reading comprehension and make it clear that what you did has consequences (or at least annoys you into at least considering doing something better). The ban is because if you don't give a fuck about the rules here, then you clearly don't give a fuck about this forum. Also, insinuating I am a manchild doesn't give me much faith you're letting it go. Neither does creating three more avatars in a place where you've been previously banned.

Let's get back to this and talk about pricing. It's $1000 to change your tummy size and boob size. Would you price it at higher or lower for skin color? Eye color?

Personally, I'd go for maybe $2000 for skin color and $500 for eye color.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
you can change your stomach size as a guy? hmm didnt know that lol and idk i think $2000 is a little steep i think it should be $1500 for changing skin color, and $500-$1000 sounds reasonable for being able to change eye color
It would be awesome if we could change eyes to crazy colours like red, orange, purple, pink, etc. Think of it as eye contacts and it becomes realistic again. :d
(10-03-2016, 12:58 AM)JCF Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 05:23 PM)brandon1op Wrote: Body modifications (ass, hips, belly, tighs, muscles, dick size); Probably not given to just change or add something would require them to edit all clothes and poses..and the pole..and the walking animation etc etc
Piercings and tattoos; Feel its the same as above
Ability to change sex; Most likely not
Possibility to change skin tone; Should be possible
Possibility to change eye colour; Definitly possible

This is...as a Moderator who has talked to the Devs for almost 5 months my way of saying whether or not these are possible..and why they wont/can be added

This was a part of a list made by me, with commentaries from Brandon, regarding different wishes.
The list was made by looking over the most demanded things by the members of the forum.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(08-08-2016, 11:15 PM)Kallisto Wrote: Just as the title says. It would be nice if we would be able to change eye and skin colour, even after the character has been created. Yes, I know that changing skin colour isn't really possible in RL, but it's a game after all.

I agree on this its very annoying if u didnt choose your skin colour right and want to change it but you are already lvl 7.... and it would be a waste to start over
Happy to see that eye color should be a certainty. Also pleased to see that skin color could change as well, however I sorta agree with green guy to SOME degree. I am more towards a separate tone change (tanning, lightening, etc) and skin color change (black, white, etc), so that the higher degree in change of skin color will result in a higher price, only to serve as a deterrent for people constantly changing their skin color in an unrealistic fashion. I don't know, maybe I just prefer consistency...