Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Will we ever be able to change eye and skin colour?
Just as the title says. It would be nice if we would be able to change eye and skin colour, even after the character has been created. Yes, I know that changing skin colour isn't really possible in RL, but it's a game after all.
Et in Arcadia ego
Changing skin color is possible in RL, just think of tanning in the sun. And yes, there are even skin whiteners in RL.
(Or surgical methods like in the case of Michael Jackson)
And in some special cases it is even possible that eye color changes.
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
Shamelessly advertising my own suggestion here.

At least it's relevant
Thanks for clarifying that, Johnny, but it is beside the point. My main concern is to suggest the addition of skin and eye colour change in the game.
Et in Arcadia ego
(08-09-2016, 12:11 AM)Kallisto Wrote: Thanks for clarifying that, but it is beside the point. My main concern is to suggest the addition of skin and eye colour change in the game.

Ill let Vadim know
can we have green skin?
I think this should be added. I feel like my avatars skin is a little to pale at times.
(08-09-2016, 01:16 AM)brandon1op Wrote: Ill let Vadim know

Thanks, did you get any response on this topic yet?
Et in Arcadia ego
Just a lil' truth-bomb : MJ never whitened his skin ... He had an illness that made his skin really pall - Vitiligo (You can google it ... ).
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo)
(09-01-2016, 02:39 PM)TamenMay Wrote: Just a lil' truth-bomb : MJ never whitened his skin ... He had an illness that made his skin really pall - Vitiligo (You can google it ... ).
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo)

He did suffer from that, but it his treatment for it increased the paling. He also used make-up as well, as Vitiligo only usually causes pale blotches, and he wanted to be more uniform in colour. So yes he suffered from Vitiligo, but he did also use other artificial means to whiten his skin as well.