Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Will we ever be able to change eye and skin colour?
You know, having Vitiligo can't harm your health, but people can, by mocking you, pointing you out. It's really painful for teenagers since they're in a crisis period where they try to find some identity, that period where anybody is vulnerable.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Thankfully I'm pale and my Vitalago only shows if I tan, which is rare.
It would be nice to be able to have people have like blue red or other types of skin colors clown white would be a good one...

Also if your gonna do that give us Tan lines..... Mmmmmm I love a girl with a deep tan and bikini tan lines that are all milky white...Hnnngggg
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

MORE OPTIONS, MORE FUN  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
It makes sense not implementing it otherwise people could have multiple characters within a same account and it generates more emphasis on placing efford while creating characters not just clicking on random and procced to cold invite everything
(09-23-2016, 03:22 AM)green guy Wrote: It makes sense not implementing it otherwise people could have multiple characters within a same account and it generates more emphasis on placing efford while creating characters not just clicking on random and procced to cold invite everything

Huh?
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I agree with Jolly Cheese Factory on that eloquently expressed inquiry.

As for the thread theme : pretty sure it can be done. Maybe they're trying (as I figure it) to keep things still somewhat realistic? (Yes I know, a walking hopping penis is available...aaand there's contacts available). Who knows, could be something technical but I learned that on Meat'N'Fries you never know what to expect! Keeps things interesting. Big Grin
Its called reading comprehension JCF you might want to get some.
(09-23-2016, 03:22 AM)green guy Wrote: It makes sense not implementing it otherwise people could have multiple characters within a same account and it generates more emphasis on placing efford while creating characters not just clicking on random and procced to cold invite everything

Obviously, you're not familiar with the game enough to know that: 

1. Only premiums can have multiple characters within the same account - up to 6 anyway
2. There's little need to customize a spawn character since the game already randomly "creates" a character for you. 

Giving people more options won't change these two facts, if anything, it'll give trolls and bullies options to have characters that look more different but it still won't change their actions or ability to troll the game as they already do.
(09-24-2016, 12:39 AM)green guy Wrote: Its called reading comprehension JCF you might want to get some.

I'll be the first to admit that as a moderator, "Huh?" might not have been the most constructive way of figuring out what you were trying to say here. I'm sorry for that. This is a forum where multiple countries are represented, and their command of English is almost always going to be better than my attempts at their native language.

That said, your wording in the post confused me. Let me see if I can break down your post and see if I understood you:

(09-23-2016, 03:22 AM)green guy Wrote: It makes sense not implementing it

Okay, this part makes sense. Let me try and figure out why.

Quote:otherwise people could have multiple characters within a same account

I didn't quite understand this part at first. Do you mean that it's somehow not a good thing to change your skin and eye color and effectively have a different body without needing to create a new character? (Premium accounts can hold up to 6 characters, of course.) As in, pale blond and blue eyes one day -- and a dark complexion the next?

So why is this bad?

Quote:and it generates more emphasis on placing efford while creating characters

Okay, it's bad because you think there's no effort being put into character creation. I'll admit, I didn't put much effort into my first character here. Do you mean that if someone decided to make a character just as a "guest" account on a goof like I did, they should be be forced to create a fresh character if they like it here?

The next part, though, ties it all together.

Quote:not just clicking on random and procced to cold invite everything

Okay, I think I'm finally starting to see the point you were attempting to make. I'm glad you don't like cold invites either, if I understand you correctly. That's good. But how would someone's interest in issuing cold invites be affected in any way by the ability to select a new skin tone and eye color after character creation? If they don't care about their look to begin with, why would they care about changing their look later? Doesn't that completely undermine your point that being able to change eye and skin color later is a bad thing?

Now that you've inspired me to improve my reading comprehension, I'd like to issue a test of your reading comprehension, green guy:

Why is it a bad idea for you to respond the way you did?

You have 24 hours to respond. And please. No help from the audience.

Edit: Answer: Read the FAQ like a hundred times over the next week. Abuse is not tolerated, and abusing a mod is definitely not.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]