Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help
Creative Writing
RP
General Discussion
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum's section
Make the thread. If nobody is interested, what have you lost?
(08-11-2016, 05:29 AM)Sharp Wrote: Make the thread. If nobody is interested, what have you lost?

Honestly, I would lose nothing but I don't like to do things without a purpose and if there is no shared interest in something like that then there would be no purpose. The thread would be about bringing like minded people together and what is the point in having a thread when there are no other like minded people?
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Well, you can't before trying.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(08-11-2016, 10:57 AM)Cath Wrote: Well, you can't before trying.

Okay i always have trusted your judgement Cath and since Sharp already suggested i should do it anyways, might as well. Where should I put the thread?

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
I'd say put it in the RP section, as it is sex-based. And is still role-play, in a way. Granted the roles being played are non-vocal, it isn't just a case of clicking through the poses.
Well technically i use the manual actions more than anything else heh but i see your point, thank you kindly Sharp. On second thought if it can be considered role play then wouldn't it be redundant to create another thread for finding partners?

Well, discussion about a subject goes beyond the scope of looking for partners, so I'd say you're clear. And as Sharp said: Worst-case scenario is, no one joins in. I honestly hope someone does though (and I'll try to put my 2 cents in as well) because it's an interesting topic for sure.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Okay ill post the thread in the RP section Smile

NY Times News Today coverage of international news, politics, business, technology, science, health, arts, sports and more.

https://www.nytimesnewstoday.com/