Creative Writing
RP
General Discussion
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum's section
Hello guys, Cath's here!

Well, I today's topic (a bit later than the last one) is... The forum's sections. A lot of you guys have looked at one of them, and if you're reading this, you're into the General Discussion.

So, what's your favorite section or what is the section you visit the most? And why? 

Please tell us your thoughts about the sections, if there should be some improvements or something else.
Just in case you mainly use the 'Today's posts' (like me), here's the link to the different sections:
-News and announcements
-Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help
-Creative Writing
-RP
-General Discussion
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm guilty of always hanging around General ever since it opened. I really need to look in Creative Writing more atleast (I was told ages ago I was in someones writing about notable players in Mnf I was in there but I couldn't even figure out who I was supposed to be...but this is probably just my oblivious ass not taking hints)
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(08-07-2016, 09:19 PM)Sasso Wrote: I'm guilty of always hanging around General ever since it opened. I really need to look in Creative Writing more atleast (I was told ages ago I was in someones writing about notable players in Mnf I was in there but I couldn't even figure out who I was supposed to be...but this is probably just my oblivious ass not taking hints)

Don't worry, I'm most of the time in the general section ^^
I would say I lean towards the general forum, but I go through all of them! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I pretty much stay in the General forum because it has the most interesting things to read but every now and then I check the Feedback, Miscellaneous and help to see if there is anything i can help with. I rarely post unless i feel i have something to contribute to a conversation. Most of the time people have already responded with what i might type or it doesn't pertain to me. Over all though i don't see anything wrong with any of the forums sections. heh
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Mine was definitely the creative writing section. But it seems to be dying. The challenge thread forgotten, the same couple of contributors, feedback rarely given.

The Such Roleplay thread in RP was a okay for a bit, but since before I joined it was taken over and destroyed. It stopped being fun.

I don't like the forum any more. Any section of it. It's even being censored by the devs now. So boring. So lifeless.
The creative writing section seemed like fun... but then, nobody ever responds to the posts. I actually thought you *weren't* supposed to reply to them!

The RP section seems to have potential... but I don't have any interest in it. It's just one huge thread that makes little to no sense with people doing the most ridiculous things.

The feedback section... I generally don't trust them in ANY forum I go to. I just feel as though there are no devs that ever look in to ideas, and I doubt that's different here.

General discussion seems to be about the only place with activity I can get behind, and even then it's few and far between.

I also really dislike how you're barred from making new threads without a minimum of 20-25 posts (and the fact that you can only post 5 times a day. What the hell?).
(08-10-2016, 01:47 AM)Silphy Wrote: I also really dislike how you're barred from making new threads without a minimum of 20-25 posts (and the fact that you can only post 5 times a day. What the hell?).

I know, right? The fact it is clearly explained in the FAQ is irrelevant, clearly. And the fact it was put in place to stop spammers filling the forum with shit is probably not a good enough reason? If you like, I will suggest the restrictions are lifted, so that you can make a thread, which will then get buried beneath hundreds of spam threads which the forum mods then need to spend ages clearing up. How does that sound?

Like I said, it is already explained in the FAQ.

Back on topic, I don't like any sections any more. Feedback is just the same suggestions being made over and over and over again, which the devs ain't ever gonna see. Creative Writing turned into a popularity contest with people only ever commenting on their friends' posts. The art sub-section is now a place to look at some great clothing designs that the devs won't ever include (I'm also not an artsy petson?). RP is an out of control contest to see who can come up with the nonsensical shit, and little else. General Discussion is a place where people can talk shit and do whatever they want, but very little of what gets posted is of any interest to me.

Edit:
The CW forum actually never really appealed that much to me. I struggle to read prose so almost never read any stories on here. I'm also not a big fan of poetry, despite having posted 100+ poems on this forum.
No seriously, how can we improve the forum?
Okay I got one suggestion but I thought it would be a waste to start the thread because a majority of people like Role Playing on this game. Considering i am in the minority of people who don't like Role Playing, I didn't think it was prudent. There is a thread in the Role Playing section for finding Role Playing Parters but there isn't a thread for people who love the poses like i do to find Sexual Partners, so would it be fair if there was a thread? i could be completely right in my first assumption but considering you are looking for suggestions Cath figured i would offer mine.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.