Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Memories (from the future)
I open this tread for a friend ... (with less than 20 posts ... at this time) ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Hi thanks Willie

The story that hopefully will span several posts is longish. This is just the first few pages of the first part of chapter 1. I hope you all enjoy. Disclaimer: There are several adult themes and will at times get explicit but nothing that violates the forum rules.

The following takes place in the distant future, in the years 2625 to 2663. This is the height of the Empire of Amazonia, a matriarchal society that competes for dominance of human controlled space. The story begins in the 15th year of the Reign of Empress Rachel Vira II or 2626 Common Era. This episode and others to follow will be the story of a young defender of the Empire and her climb to greatness. The first group of stories will be about her early days a junior officer in the Amazonian military. Others will focus in on highlights of her career.

EXCERPTS FROM THE MEMOIRS OF A FIGHTING LADY
GRAND ADMIRAL LADY CYNTHIA AMANDA FOSTER-PARKER (RETIRED)
REGENT 234TH IMPERIAL ATTACK FLEET, 23RD STAR FLEET,
IMPERIAL DOMINATION AND OCCUPATION FORCES

Preface: I was approached by the Imperial Herstory Project to relate my achievements and experiences so far, to a new generation of Imperial citizens. My career began at the height of the Empire and our war with the Corporate Systems. In my thirty-five years of service I have seen the Empire grow from its old borders to its present day strength, which covers two thirds of all of Known Space (the area controlled by humans). My story reflects those of several of my fellow sisters in arms, and also is a reflection of the trials that the Empire has undergone in the last 38 years.

Salon Training: 2626-2628
The old empire did not have the Imperial Academy. It did however have several schools where young girls of means and ability were honed and trained to become the future matriarchs of the Imperial military. When I went through the Salon, in the mid 20’s, gender integration was far from anyone’s minds. The Class of 28 includes such notables as the present Queen of Love Quadrant and many of the great regents that led us to victory over the Corporate Systems. In the old empire, all citizens were required upon reaching the age of ascension to enter basic training and serve in the enlisted ranks or if accepted go to Salon.

The first Day of school was a very exciting time. The shuttle landed at the star-port and several enlisted soldiers met us. After a brief review of our records, we were hustled onto transports to take us to the Salon. In my case, the school was Sally Ride Salon for Girls on the planet Alexis. Upon our arrival to the school, we were broken up into groups of 48. We were further divided in half. Each group was called a Convent and was led by a commissioned Lewtenette. She was to be our mentor and guardian while we went through the training. Each half or Sorority was led by a newly commissioned Kaydette. She was to be a combination instructor and nanny. The Kaydettes and Sarjenette instructors lived with the class. The Lewtenettes and the other senior officers lived in private quarters as fits their status. I was in Angel Sorority 2nd Convent 34th Training Troop. This was to be my family for the next two years.

After we were divided into Sororities, we marched over to the supply area and were issued our new clothing. We were given three sets of work clothes, two sets of a nicer set and one dress for formal training. The work clothes consisted of a blue ball cap, a pair of pants, a blouse, and black socks, the pants were a dark blue and the blouse was tan. The other outfit was tan jumper, with gray stockings and a yellow turtleneck. The dress was a modest cut and was also yellow we were to wear the gray stockings with it as well. We were also given two pairs of boots and one set of pumps, and a few bras, most were very utilitarian but a couple were fancy lace ones, guess for the dressier clothes. After getting our uniforms we were given a set of linen and a pillow, along with a bucket, which has a towel, soap and other hygiene products. We then went to our home.

Well, the Sorority house was a two-floor affair; the bottom floor had a several classrooms and three rooms for our instructors. The top floor had a large bathroom with open stalls and showers, and one very large room. Mattresses were stacked against one wall and the other had twenty-four lockers. Sarjenette Teresa Wallace was there to greet us she wore a similar tan jumper and had a red turtleneck. On her sleeves was a three-ringed concentric heart.

“O.K. girls, listen up real good. I’m Sarjenette Upper Class Wallace; I am your Barracks Mother. You girls are living in my home by the grace of her Imperial Majesty. I expect my home to be in the same state as it is in now every morning before training commences. Is that understood?”

With that we all yelled "YES MA’AM!”

The older solider looked at us shaking her head then yelled “What? I am not a damned officer I am a Sarjentette and will be addressed as such now try that again!”

We then bellowed "YES SARJENETTE!”

“That’s better, now stow your kit in a wall locker and fall out for formation, and you have five minutes girls, now move!”

We all rushed about trying to find a locker, and threw our stuff inside. We then ran down the stairs outside to an open field where Bambi Sorority was doing likewise. Another group of older girls in the tan jumpers moved smartly about across the field. They formed a perfect rectangle and when called to “at ease” moved as one.
Sarjenette Wallace moved to front of our ragged group and turned about, faced us and explained the positions of attention and at ease. She then yelled “Sorority A ten Hoo!”

We tried to copy her moves and failed miserably. Looking across at the other group, I could tell some of the girls were having a hard time maintaining their composure. She then turned around and a young brunette who wore a black blouse and red skirt met us, she had a golden stripe on each collar. She was absolutely gorgeous; two other girls, not much older than me perhaps 19, flanked her. They wore outfits similar to Sarjenette Wallace but had a single orange V on the middle of their collar. The graceful creature turned to them and said something. They both saluted her and one moved off to Bambi Sorority while the other stood in front of Sarjenette Wallace, after the two exchange salutes, the Sarjenette moved off to the rear.
The new girl, who was kind of scrawny and had short blonde hair, snapped to attention and squawked “Sorority At Hease!”

We guessed she meant At Ease, so assumed it. Her voice was very grating and could drive someone mad.

“Good morning girls, I am Kaydette Helen Tolliver, your Sorority Mistress. You will address me as Ma’am or Mademoiselle Helen. I will be with you for the next two years. I am a recent graduate of Sally Ride and it is my pleasure to train the class of 28, although you girls will have to be very good to match my class of 26. Our Convent leader wishes to address us, so ZERORITEE At TEEN HUUT!”

We then went to attention. Mademoiselle (Miss) Helen spun around and faced the pretty lady. After waiting for the leader of Bambi Sorority to do likewise, she put us at ease.

“On behalf of the Salon Commandant Ms Blake, and the Matriarch of the 34th Troop Mademoiselle Majourette Janice Huntsman, let me welcome you to Sally Ride Salon for Girls. It is our duty to train you so that you may lead Her Imperial Majesty’s forces to glory. I am Lewtenette Francine Zepeda 11th Mechanized, Ground Forces Command. You will address me or any other Officer as Ma’am or Mademoiselle. If Kaptain Blake speaks to you for whatever reason you will address her Madame. You are my second rotation; the two Kaydettes you will encounter were two of my top students. When you walk across the stage two and half years from now, you will have entered an elite sisterhood, the Officer ranks of her Imperial Majesty’s Amazonian Imperial Domination and Occupation Forces. I look forward working with you to reach that goal. Mistresses take charge of your Sororities and commence training.”

With that Miss Helen saluted her and spun around to face us. “Ok girls from now on you will be my little Angels, whenever you hear Angels report you will fall in just like you are now. Bambi Sorority will be Fauns. You do not have to concern yourself with them. It has been a very long day for you girls. When I fall you out, you will quick step (run) back to the Sorority House and assemble in classroom 1. FALL OW!”

After she dismissed us we ran into the classroom. There were 6 tables with four chairs and name plaques on each table. We were to find our seat and sit down. The tables had three more sets of name plaques; one had attachments for our uniforms.

Miss Helen came in and sat at a large desk in front of the room. “O.K. my little Angels, as you can see you are in rows of three tables and with four to a table. They are broken down by alphabetical order by first name. The first row is 1st Circle and the second is 2nd Circle. You will remain in the same circles throughout your training. The Circle is the basic unit of our forces. When you get out in the real world and lead your first Convent, you will have several Circles under your guidance. The Circle is further divided into Parties. We have three per Circle. The party will always consist of four girls in all but some specialized units. Vehicle crews regardless of size are considered Circles, but that is neither here nor there. A Hostess leads all Parties. In your case, the Hostess is the first person at the table. Even though your circles are fixed the Parties may rotate. The first Party Hostess in each circle will be the assistant Circle Leader. Sarjenettes Brubaum and Y’veins will be the Circle leaders for administrative purposes. The smallest unit for administrative purposes is the pair. The girl seated next to you is the other half of your pair. Ours is a very tight knit organization, therefore you will get to know your Party and especially your other half very well. You will not be seen outside these halls without your other half or twin. The smallest unit here at Sally Ride is the pair. Punishment for being caught without your other half will be three demerits. Six demerits warrant a session with the cane. We at Sally Ride pride ourselves with a low wash out rate. In the last eight cycles we had only two pairs fail to graduate. Yes I said that correctly, if your other half fails, so do you. Circle Leaders I need two pairs each to follow Sarjenette Wallace and get the noon meal. The rest of you will take this time to introduce yourselves to your other half and to your Party.” She then went out of the room and motioned Sarjenette Wallace to come in and grab her work detail.

I was in the first Party of the 1st Circle. In my party we had the following pairs; Angela Brooks and Arlene Saunders and Barbara Foster and me. A girl I met on the shuttle said her name was Betty but everything was formal here, so she was seated as Elizabeth. Well lucky Angela was also the Assistant Circle Leader, so she would be very busy the next few days. Lunch was ham ‘n cheese sandwiches and milk. It was rather plebian but filled us up. The rest of the day was spent going over the rules and code of conduct. We then went back up stairs and switched lockers based on parties. One set of the name plaques went on the locker, and the last one went on a mattress. We were told to change out of our clothing, bundle everything up for shipment home.

Miss Hellen said that the uniform for the rest of today was to be shore dress; she explained that it was the uniform she was presently wearing. Well as we stood around in our underwear getting the proper uniform out to wear, Miss Helen came up stairs.

“Listen up girls! I told you to change out of your civilian attire and get into proper uniform; I mean get out of all of your civilian stuff and into your uniform, move!”

One of the girls, Lucile, she was the 2nd Circle ACL blurted out “But Ma’am our uniforms are incomplete, we seem to be missing panties…..”

Miss Helen turned and looked at us, she then smiled, saying “You are wrong little Lucile, everything is there, the reason you don’t have any is they were not issued to you.” She then leaned over facing away from us, showing us in no vague terms that lack of underwear was a common practice, if not regulation. “Now stop stalling and get into proper uniform.”

Well we did, it was a bit drafty at first, and we had to be real careful how we sat. After the uniform confusion, we went back down to the classroom and continued with more administrative stuff. Our final tasks for the day were to fall out for formation and march over to the central dining area to eat dinner, and then wash up and go to bed. Before class tomorrow we had to know our other half’s measurements, mothers’ names and accomplishments, which system they were from and favorite color, food and animal.

Miss Helen came up and supervised the shower, we were instructed to wash our other half, or twin, and dry each other off. Before the age of ascendancy we were prohibited from coming into intimate contact with anyone even family. This was my first intimate contact with another girl, and I found it very stimulating. Miss Helen then told us to grab our mattresses and pillows and place them next to our twin. The mattresses were too small to comfortably lie on but when strapped together they were just big enough if a pair was in skin to skin contact. That night will forever be in my memories...

To be continued
. Much text for me (and sometimes my translator) ;-)) , but it was good and fluent to read ;-))
.. a nice background story and a clear and accurate (military) description of the situatian at the beginning.
... and the last two sentences : ...
-----"The mattresses were too small to comfortably lie on but when strapped together they were just big enough if a pair was in skin to skin contact. That night will forever be in my memories..."-----
.... are a very good teaser for awaiting the next post ;-))
Thanks Willie will try to do 2 to 3 page chunks as narrative flow allows

Part 2: Short but helps firm up the relationship

My first night with Barbara: My twin or Barbara Veronica Foster was a little red head with cute little freckles. She had hazel eyes and a little bow mouth. Even at 17 she was very attractive. Backing up a bit, I will start with dinner.

After we got dressed and went to the dining area, we were given one tray per pair, it had two plates and utensils and one glass with fruit punch. The dinner that night I believe was spaghetti or lasagna. While we ate, we had to share the glass. Towards the end of dinner I felt something brush against my thigh, and notice Barbara was coyly looking at me.
After dinner when we returned to shower, Barbara lathered up my body, her hands exciting me as she gently scrubbed and massaged my back and shoulders. When she turned me around to do my front, her hands caressed my small breasts. This sent shock waves through my body. I looked around and noticed that similar things were happening throughout the shower room. Only a few girls seemed to be embarrassed by the idea of showering with someone else.
When she was finished she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and said “Cyn darling, its your turn”
I murmured a response and tried to repeat what she did. I think I was successful because I could feel her body tense up as I gave her a bath. When I was through, we dried each other off and prepared our mattresses.
When the last pair was finished, we went to our beds and the lights were dimmed. Miss Helen came up and wished us a good night. Barbara took that as a cue and pulled me down next to her. She started to stoke my hair playing with my braids.
“Oh Cyn you are so beautiful, I am so lucky that we are paired.”
I asked her how she knew so much about the Salon, her reply was that her sisters and mothers all served in the Navy and went through Sally Ride as well. I told her that one of my mothers was a merchant and did her mandatory time, my other one was killed in combat, and that she received a Ruby Star Cluster which granted me attendance to the Salon. My other sister is five years younger than I am.

“Oh Cyn that’s wonderful now we are together, I think you will enjoy the privileged class.” She stopped playing with my hair, and grabbed my head pressing her lips against mine. Her tongue slipped through my lips and started to tease my mouth. The feeling of her tongue and our lips was very exhilarating; I clumsily tried to duplicate her moves. She broke away and nuzzled my neck; her hand dropped bellow and played with my crotch. Her free hand grabbed my left hand and placed it next to her own strawberry mound. I was totally drained from the day’s activities that I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up with a sharp pain, Barbara was turned around and her face was between my legs, I felt something wet move around my very swollen slit, and yelped when she bit on my clit. I told her that hurts, she raised her head, face dripping with my juices, and replied “No pain, no gain”, and went back down.
Now that I was fully awake, I felt my body respond to her, I think I orgasamed at least twice. That night was the start of very long relationship.

The rest of the first cycle of the Salon was pretty much a copy of the first day. The uniform was Shore Dress and we ate three meals a day. The morning was spent learning close order drill, while the afternoon was spent on academic subjects such as mathematics, poetry, herstory, literature, and geography. Barbara was very good at math, but needed help on geography and literature. I needed help with math and herstory. My family lived on Mystic Veld, which had a more liberal view of education than the rest of the empire. What this meant was that what I learned in Secondary school was not necessarily the same as the orthodox view that was taught at the Salon. Some of the ancient thoughts were downright contradictory. Well anyway I received my first and only demerit for arguing with Miss Helen over the causes of the 2nd United States Civil War. After classes and the evening meal, we were to shower and prepare for bed. Which of course was always with your twin, Barb and I did not mind at all.
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! *voice of a brainless fan girl activated* I so love that story, like, it is the best I ever read! Like, I so love sci-fi and stuff, like, war, matriarchal society and stuff like that!

*normal voice*
I'm sorry, I was carried away, but... This story is really well written and I really like the plot of it. I'm looking forward for the new part.

Peace,
Maria
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Maria, glad you like it. The world and universe has been a long hobby of mine. Started as setting in college gaming group (yes we do exist though fewer in the 9o's than now). The challenge as i said to Willie is converting the exisiting format to something others can understand and of course chunking for this format. Should have the 3rd part up soon.

Ok 3rd section, mildly graphic towards the end.

Party Hostess: The leadership positions were held for a cycle at a time. After the first cycle (30 days on the Galactic Calendar) the leaders were switched. Miss Helen posted the next rotation three days out. My party was re designated as the 2nd, and the 3rd was made the first and so on. Also the last person in each party was made the new hostess. The new ACL was Killeen Chambard. As Hostess of the 2nd Party, I was held accountable for the girls. I had to know where each pair was, which wasn’t very hard and directed the party’s duty assignments.
The last day of the previous leadership rotation, all of the old leaders-pairs were sent to Miss Hellene with the two Circle Sarjenettes and the new leaders-pairs (us) met with Sarjenette Wallace. She explained that the next Cycle would focus on more academic topics and would be strictly garrison. In short similar to the first Cycle. She further stated that our primary responsibilities would be accountability and administrative.
She then scanned the cycle reports and noticed that I typed the fastest, so besides being a Party Hostess I was also the Sorority’s Administrative Recorder. My first task (which I used Barbara as my assistant) was to compose a new Alpha Roster and Organization Chart. We had two girls drop out due to pre existing medical / psychological ailments. Luckily it happened the first week so no bonds were broken. The remaining twins were paired until the roster could be restored at the next cycle. After composing the rosters I had several other daily reports to do. My first taste at leadership was pretty uneventful. However towards the end of the rotation all of the leader-pairs were once again taken aside.

End of cycle Love Fest: The end of each cycle is a time of celebration in the Empire. One of the most sacred traditions is the Love Fest. As Salon students we were not allowed to go off campus to celebrate, so most of us had never partaken in its rituals. Miss Helen met us in the classroom, while Sarjenette Wallace was explaining the duties for the next rotation.
Miss Helen was wearing her formal uniform, which consisted of a black blouse and a red skirt. (Similar to what Miss Francine wore on the first day.) The two Circle Sarjenettes were present as well. “Good afternoon girls, today marks the end of yet another Cycle. I hope you all feel the satisfaction of doing a job well done. Your twins did a remarkable job in supporting you, so at this time give them a nice wet kiss.”

Well Barbara did not need any encouragement, and we passionately embraced and kissed each other. The other pairs were almost as passionate.

The young Kaydette, chuckled “Well that’s enough, I can see that we have come a long way from the first day, but the road is still very long. Follow the next rotation as they followed you and this Sorority will prosper. Next Cycle is Nebula; the focus will switch from the academic to the practical. We will begin with physical exercise and War-craft. These tasks will still be held in the Garrison area but we must prepare you for your future as Matriarchs in AIDOF (pronounced aye dof). Now this and other end of cycle debriefings will be the only time..” She pauses and smirks, “Well not quite, that you can be separate from your twin. Sarjenette Y’viens, be so kind as to escort the non leaders to the other room.”

Barbara was visibly shaken with the separation, but left with the rest. After the door was closed, Miss Helen moved from behind the desk and opened up a side door. “O.K. girls this is your formal debriefing and review. You are to follow me to the next room and sit down. I will give you further instructions inside now let’s go.”

We got up and followed her into the other room. Inside were a large mattress and a Jacuzzi another door was on the far wall.

“O.K. girls, the purpose of the debriefing is so I can review your performance to date and assess your potential. It is also a means for you to reward each other for your excellent job. You will spend the remainder of the day and night in here. Your twins will join you tomorrow. After these twelve hours have past you will have experienced an important part of the sisterhood. In two hours I will be back and begin the individual debrief starting with 1st Circle. The debriefing will be held in the adjacent room. Each debrief will be different and you are not allowed to disclose your session with anyone else is that understood?”

We nodded.

“Good now take off your uniforms, they are not to be worn again until tomorrow, oh and word of advice if you come in looking like you do now, I will not be pleased, the more steamy and sweaty you are the more favorable I will be.” She smiles with a very predatory look. “When you here the bell ring Little Killeen, you are to come inside, and then after you are done I will ring in the next, and so forth.” With that she turned and left.
As soon as the door was closed the lights dimmed and the Jacuzzi turned on frothing large bubbles. Well we stood around looking at each other, and after a few hesitant moments, began to undress. Killeen turned to Francis George and me and asked if we would like to go to the Jacuzzi.
“Um sure why not” stated Francis.

I replied that we should invite the others; it would be a good way to break the ice so to speak. Killeen thought about it and then walked over to Wendy Travis (2nd ACL) and explained our idea.

Wendy giggled and said that she and the other would love to. Killeen then grabbed her hand and walked to the Jacuzzi. Seeing the cue from the two ACL’s I walked over to my 2nd Circle counterpart and took her hand and walked over to join them. Francis did the same.

Well my partner for the time was Melissa Thomberg and Francis was with Rianne La’ Tour. The hot tub was very warm and with the six of us was very cramped. We sat there for a while letting the bubbles and warm water relax us, then almost at once each pair turned towards each other and began to kiss.

Melissa was taller than Barbara was and her blonde hair was in stark contrast. However besides skin tone, height and hair color we all looked very similar. Melissa was gentler than Barbara; she also seemed to be more demure.

We kissed for a while then my hand found her small breasts and started to play with them. She responded and pulled me on top of her. She then pushed herself out of the tub and leaned back, spreading her legs.

I looked up at her, and she nodded with a smile. Taking that as her invite, I leaned forward and swiped my hair out of my eyes. Her swollen pussy was dripping and looked delectable. I tenderly caressed it and inserted a finger inside. I then extracted my finger and tasted her. Finding the taste to my liking I dove in.

Melissa was not used to my sudden and rough behavior (I learned from Barbara) and orgasmed way too early. Her juices landed all over my face. I then got out of the Jacuzzi and motioned her to follow me to the mattress.

I then let her eat me out. She was so deliberate and gentle that I could barely feel her inside me. While we were going on, Killeen was called to the other room. Her partner, Wendy asked if she could join us, and then sat down on my face. The other two soon joined us and had a five way lick fest going on. By the time Killeen came out, she looked worn, I was entwined between the others and covered in their own juices. Kileen smiled at me and said, “Cyn it’s your turn.”
. I read your third part with pleasure ;-))
.. niice continuing of the development of your plot and the circumstances ;-))
... and with this niice spicy descriptions and your right set points of "to be continued..."
.... you hold the arc of suspense at a niiice level ;-))

..... please continue ;-)) ..... i like it very much ;-))
Again thank you. Ok the next element is the critique of the protagonist's performance by the teacher / superior.
Cultural Background: Amazonian society (sort of like Sith) has a duality in this case the junior / senior relationship. All but minors and some special cases every maid is in such a relationship. And there could be multiple tiers. This society is poly amorous although life-bonds do occur but you could say the entire society are bunch of swingers. The junior / senior arrangement crosses many levels. But in matters of the mattress (sexual encounters) the junior is almost in a submissive position. The degree is determined by her senior or superior. The military is a bit different in that this relationship ends at the professional level between rank levels. That is like in the US military today it is not just frowned upon but but illegal for a officer to be in such a relationship with her enlisted subordinates. Peers and her subordinates and or superiors in the same rank level are a whole different issue. So while the Troop Commander may be very close professionally with her First Skirt (Sergeant) it ends at the office. The same Troop commander however will be the Senior to all of her Lewtenettes and Kaydettes and is expected to be their mentor on all aspects of Amazonian life. If the senior is bonded then naturally her partner assumes a similar role with her subordinates and so on. Miss Helen is the Senior to all of her class. Since it is mentioned more than once Soro is the patron Goddess of the Empire think of her as a highly modified Gaia.

Disclaimer: The next part has some BDSM themes

Debriefing: “Aw shit, um well guess I need to get up, girls Killeen will take my place, see you in an hour.” I walked up to the door and knocked once.

“Little Cynthia? Come in darling.” was Miss Francine’s reply.

I was a bit shocked in hearing her voice instead of Miss Helen’s. I opened the door and saw her sitting nude. Miss Helen was standing in the corner.

“Ma’am this is little Cynthia, she is my administrative recorder and was the 2nd Party hostess for 1st Circle.” The Kadyette said to her own superior.

“Ah yes, sit down Cynthia, your Circle Sarjenette and Miss Helen say you are doing an outstanding job. I am asking you to be my assistant administrative recorder, do you want the job?” The Lewtenette smiled as she asked. Her smile though was friendly and invitingly warm.

“Uh yes Ma’am” I stammered, who would of thought I would be working for her, oh Soro must love me!

“Good, now after Miss Helen conducts your debrief you are to come with me, I will inform Sarjenette Y’viens to bring your twin to my office, see you in an hour.” She smiled again, sending shivers up my spine and then she then stood up and grabbed her uniform and put it on.

Miss Helen then took charge “O.k. Cynthia, now be a good girl and lie down on the bed.”

I looked over towards the large padded mattress and lay down. Miss Helen walked over and took my wrists one at a time and placed them in a pair of restraints. She did the same with my ankles. I was beginning to feel a bit scared, and shivered.

“Cynthia, there is nothing to be frightened about. We are just going to work on your weaknesses and enhance your strengths. O.K?”

I nodded an affirmative.

“Now we rate our girls in ten disciplines. Only six will be evaluated now. The ratings go from abysmally poor to outstanding. The middle grades are needs improvement, fair, satisfactory and excellent. I will tell you, that you did not get any poor ratings. I also rarely hand out outstandings on the first few evaluations. Do you understand?”

Again I nodded, wondering what she was getting at.

Miss Helen continued “The first category is Teamwork. Your dedication to the Party and circle were demonstrated by the performance of your Party. Even more you have strived to help your Sorority grow and develop. For this you get an excellent mark.” She pauses and circles around me like a shark or some other sort of predatory fish.

“The next two are Judgment and Honesty. I really could not rate these since neither your judgment nor honesty was tested. Thus you get a satisfactory for both. Your Academic Proficiency is above average in all but Herstory. Your instructor has informed me that you have at times questioned the herstory as she dictates it. Tell me why this is?”

“Um Ma’am because it is not entirely correct, I was taught differently at my school….”

“Not entirely correct? But it is the Imperial Herstory it is the only Herstory, where did you learn otherwise?” Her voice changed and started to take on the grating screech she calls a yell.

“Ma’am I went to Barbara Bush Imperial Secondary School at Gateway, Mystic Veld….”

Calming down a bit she sighs then accepts my explanation “Oh, that explains it you’re from the colonies, well from now on just try to unlearn what you were taught and don’t contradict your instructors anymore. I will give you an excellent on this area as well. As for Courage, well you did not feel threatened and have spoke your mind, although better judgment could have been made. I guess I will give you an excellent there as well.”

Her expression turns hard and an almost evil smirk appear as she continues “Now Charisma and Poise, hmmm well that you are lacking girl. By speaking your mind and making your instructor feel inferior, you showed a total lack of poise. Your reluctance to be with the others in social activities reflects on your Charisma. Being Smart and competent will only get you so far in AIDOF. An officette must know when to keep her mouth shut, and when to defer to her superiors. The worst thing a junior can do is make her superiors look foolish, unless the action will cause the loss of Imperial property and lives. In garrison this circumstance will rarely occur.” She pauses catching her breath.

(Author’s note, in 2645 with restructuring that occurred this taboo was lifted, in fact the new Supreme Regent actively encourages her subordinates to not take everything, but direct orders, at face value. I feel that AIDOF and later IDOF prospered by her decision.)

And she continues, “Therefore you will receive a needs improvement on this category. The net result is you need some humility, yet after we are done I shall reward you, then you can go off and play secretary for Miss Francine.”

She walked over to the wall and hit a switch, which activated a pulley system that lifted me in the air spread eagle. She then grabbed a large white cane and said “For failure to show poise and deference to a superior I sentence you to twelve strokes, execution commences now!”
She then grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it down my mouth. “Don’t want any of the other girls to hear you now.”

WACK! WACK! WACK! The blows landed on my ass, the pain was nearly unbearable, I tried to scream out but the gag prevented any noise, a salty tear dripped down my face, WACK WACK WACK! The next series of blows felt like fire pouring on my thighs and cheeks, I looked up at Miss Helen pleading for her to stop, but she ignored me. WACK! WACK! WACK! The pain was beginning to feel less, perhaps I was numb with shock, I barely felt the next set except for the last, which landed, on my swollen clit. I almost or perhaps I did black out on that last, not really sure.

When she was finished she removed the ankle restraints and the ball gag. Miss Helen looked up and placed her hand next to my inner thigh, I could feel her fingers teasing my clit. “Well that was not so bad, was it little Cynthia?”

I nodded but could definitely feel the tears running down my face. As she was playing with me with one hand her other quickly brushed aside the tears and she even kissed me on the forehead before she continued.

“Now it is time for your reward.” She inserted one then two fingers inside me and I nearly came on the spot. She then undid my wrists and pushed me onto the bed. She landed on top of me and slowly moved down kissing my sweaty body. She paused at my breasts and took my right nipple in her mouth and bit down hard.

“OWW!” I screamed.

“Hush little Cynthia, yes that’s a good girl let your Mistress continue.” She then sucked on it and moved over to the left, which she just played with for awhile with her tongue. When she was satisfied, she moved down and licked my inner thigh. Her tongue found my clit and played with it. She drove her hand deep within me and continued to probe with her luscious tongue. She soon found my G spot and I let go with more force than ever.

A few minutes later, Miss Helen came up; her face wet with my juices and wiped off her mouth. “M’mm you hold great promise little Cynthia, now get up and put on your uniform, it’s over there.”

She pointed to a crisp jumper and turtleneck, the turtle neck had a stripe sewn above each sleeve. “That’s right little Cynthia you are now a trainee Junior Sarjenette, two others from you class have been so honored. As easily as it has been rewarded it can also be removed. Now hurry up, Miss Francine is waiting.”

I grabbed my clothes and threw them on, after washing up briefly. I brushed out my hair and left as fast as I could. Outside Sarjnette Y’Veins and Barbara were waiting. “Trainee Sarjenette, if you will take your twin and follow me.”
This next section closes out the first part of the Salon element of the story. The following pieces involve a tactical bivouac or field exercise / camp. Cynthia's relationship with Barbara and for that matter the rest of her Party and Circle grows but well the field is not the greatest place for intimacy, that will come later.

Miss Francine: The trip over to the Convent building did not take that long, however in my mind it felt like three hundred years had passed. Along the way Barbara congratulated me on the promotion and asked what it meant? I replied, that I did not know and asked Sarjenette Y’Veins.

“Well Trainee Sarjenette you have a title and will be addressed by all but intimates as Trainee Sarjenette, you will defer to higher ranks as usual but some of the upper class losers will be your junior. Trainee Foster does not have to address you by your title unless a superior is present, and anyone else who is your intimate will not.”

“Um Sarjenette how will I know who is considered my intimate besides Barbie er Trainee Foster.”

She looked at us and smiled, “You will know Trainee Sarjenette, oh when you report use your full title, not the abbreviated form I have.”

“Yes Sarjenette is their anything else?”

“No, now go to Mademoiselle Lewtenette Zepeda and make our Sorority proud.” She then spun around and left the two of us standing outside the darkened Convent building.

As we walked in a senior trainee was at the desk. She looked up and said, “What do you want?”

“Trainee Junior Sarjenette Cynthia Parker and Trainee Lower Level Barbara Foster are here reporting as ordered by the summons by Mademoiselle Lewtenette Zepeda.” I said throwing out my right hand in a salute, Barbie did the same.

“Ah yes, one moment” She stood up and walked to an intercom, I noticed on her sleeve she had two bars instead of stripes. “Uh ma’am this is Trainee Lewtenette Duncan, I have a Trainee Junior Sarjenette Parker and her twin here…Yes…Thank you ma’am. O.K you two third door on the right, knock two times then wait to be summoned. Got that?”

“Er yes ma’am uh…”

“Trainee I am not a ma’am I am a Trainee Lewtenette now got that?”

“Yes Trainee Lewtenette….”

“Very good now get!”

As we walked down I wondered where her twin was until I saw a leg sticking out from under the desk. The door to Miss Francine’s office opened up before we could knock.

She was inside with two other trainees. The first had one bar and the other had four stripes. “Ah Trainee Sarjenette Parker, come in, this is my administrative recorder, Trainee Kaydette Hellene Andrews, she and her twin, Trainee Sarjenette Superior Gloria Duvall will be your new immediate supervisor. You and your twin will assist them.”

“Trainee Junior Sarjenette we are presently working on the roster for the 2nd Convent. The personnel files are over there,” pointed Trainee Kaydette Hellene. “That is all for now, return to your Sorority and report back here after your classes.”

“Yes Trainee Kaydette…”

“Oh no Cynthia call me Hellene,” she replied with a wink. “Remember tomorrow 1600 sharp, we will be working until 2200 so get plenty of sleep. Good Day.” She then went over to her twin, and saluted Miss Francine and went to her own Sorority House.

Barbara and I followed suit, leaving Miss Francine to lock up her office and retire to her quarters. We arrived back at the sorority house and checked in with the fireguard. We both took a quick shower and went straight to bed.

Interlude: So went the first half of the plebe year at Sally Ride. Barbara had her moment in the sun as assistant Circle leader during the 5th cycle. And I carried out my duties as administrative recorder. By the end of the 6th Cycle Miss Tolliver’s little angels were marching smartly and almost ready to begin the real training. We were told that the 7th cycle begins the first part of the tactical phase as we learn the fine arts of warfare. Most of this training is fairly standard throughout the Empire, however of particular note was the first time Angel Sorority bivouacked in the field. I knew from that moment on, that Ground Forces was not my first choice. However our party hostess for that exercise was definitely a mud puppy at heart.
A brief foray into the military aspect, anyone who has gone through Basic or Boot Camp could probably relate to a degree.

1st Tactical Bivouac: This was not our first time away from the barracks, having performed several garrison bivouacs at the end of the 6th cycle and all through the 7th, where we learned marksmanship and several skills necessary for the upcoming Tactical Bivouac. For the first TB we operated as a full Sorority and were pitted against a regular Infantry force from the planetary garrison. The training Cadre provided the leadership for our notional Convent as well as the Sorority command.

However trainees led each Circle and Party. In our case the darling of the Sorority, Trainee Lower Sarjenette Heather Killbride, led 1st Circle. And my party was this time designated 2nd party and Trainee Lower Class Arlene Saunders led us. By this time most of the girls were Trainee Lower Class or had one broken stripe. A few, the less gifted, were still Trainee Lower Level, and of course Miss perfecto had one solid and one broken stripe on her uniform.

For this exercise Angel Sorority was manning a field defense in conjunction with Bambi Sorority; however they were at a different training area so we never interacted. Upon being driven to the training area we were assembled and shown the area for our defense.

We were given a four hundred meter long perimeter to defend with each Circle given one 200-meter section. Now covering 200 meters with only 12 souls is rather daunting, we decided, or rather Miss Perfect decided that 2nd Party would cover the right flank, 3rd party the left, and the one that happened to be a joining 2nd Circle, and 1st Party would cover the middle. Well Arlene then conferred with her counterparts and decided that we should use two girl fighting positions.

Miss Perfect opted for one 4 person one for 1st Party, as it turns out she wasn’t perfect after all, but more on that later. Since we were the extreme flank for the defense, Arlene decided that our party would have one position on line with the rest of the Circle but the other, the flank one done at an oblique.

We were told to assume a hasty defense and begin construction on the positions. For this task each girl had a small folding shovel. Along with the shovel we had a full set of field gear, including a baggy olive drab overall that went over a light green tee shirt, over that was a loose fitting long sleeved blouse and for the first time since being at Sally Ride we had undergarments, the practical needs of field hygiene superseding fashion.

During the garrison bivouacs we wore the work uniforms issued to us the first day. Over the bulky uniform we had a webbed suspender belt, that held two vaporteens, two pouches for energy cells, a small low light illumination wand, gyro compass, small first aid pouch, and a small pouch to hold a few items including a ration pack and note pad and pencil (no data pads and styluses for this exercise). Rounding out the rest of our gear were our helmet with short range communicator, a monstrous pack that contained a week’s worth of rations, several energy cells, sleeping bag, half a pressure tent, hygiene kit, two spare uniforms with six tee shirts socks and underwear, poncho, heavy field jacket and then either one of the following, a small stove, large energy cell, or portable sensor kit.

The last item was our weapon, for eight of the twelve girls in the Circle had the standard AM 12 Scimitar Infantry Laser Rifle, Three of those had an AM 60 Bloop Gun Grenade Launcher mounted under it. One had a huge scope mounted on it. Three girls had the pleasure of lugging around an AM 14 Claymore Light Pulse Laser Cannon and the most unfortunate had an AM 13 Epee Assault Laser Carbine and an AM 121 Flyswatter ADLAM Training Missile system. Due to some odd quirk of fate that was I.

Barbara had rifle with a grenade launcher, the Party Hostesses and the Circle Leader each had a regular weapon. The scoped weapon went to TLC Diana Calderwood, the best sharpshooter in the entire Sorority. Based on the five fighting positions our weapons were like this: 2nd Party Right Flank, LPLC, ILR; ILR/GL, ADLAM / ALC; 1st Party, ILR/GL, ILR, LPLC, ILR; 3rd Party, ILR, ILR/GL; ILR/Scope; LPLC. 2nd Circle was the exact mirror image except they had their missile launcher on the furthest left position and had six positions rather than our five.

My first task after getting the assignment for our position was to pick out good landmarks for reference points for the missile launcher. In the mean time Barbara and our LPLC gunner TJS Angela Brooks were maintaining security. This left Arlene to work on digging their position. After getting the range card and targeting information set into the missile, I set it up in my hasty position, placed two ready rounds near it and powered down the targeting computer, so I could begin digging our position.

Even after all of the training we have had up to this point, I was still very sore by the time my 30 minutes of digging were up. Switching positions with Barbara, but using her rifle rather than my puny carbine, I let her first get her range data figured out, this took a while because she had to pin point any dead ground. I saw her and Angela talking things over, while Arlene covered her sector. Once all of their range data and fields of fire were computed, they likewise went to work digging the positions. We continued like this for two hours, rotating every 30 minutes. After the end of the 2nd hour, Arlene was called away to meet with Heather and the other Party Hostess Elizabeth Luchens. The three of us decided that we could get things done if both girls worked on one position while the third pulled security. The girl on security always used the LPLC with the other two weapons resting on our packs.

About midway through the 4th hour, Arlene was still away, Sarjenette Wallace came by to see how things were progressing, Barbara was pulling security at the time. “Trainee Sarjentette Parker, what do you think you are doing?”