Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Museum of Sex Arts
A quick question: How long does it usually take for pictures uploaded to the Museum of Sex Arts to wind up in the galleries?

Asking for a friend  Cool
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
Until a moderator either approves it or declines it. If it's declined, it won't show though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Gotcha Smile Does the prospective uploadee get a message telling him/her when the approval process is over?
Ambassador of butts
No, it doesn't says. The picture either ends up in the museum or not. If it's not approved, it won't show up. Also, for further information, the museum is server based. So different pictures in every museum (theoretically).
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Whenever I hear people in public asking to share pics, I always recommend the Museum.

But I do have a question. If the museum is server based, can/are players allowed to upload the same image on each server museum?

And I guess those who have their pics rejected, also aren't notified. This might be more important so that player don't continue to try an uploaded inappropriate images, which you Mods have to look at regardless. But then again, I guess you can always ban any player who repeatedly tries to upload inappropriate images to the museum.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Q: ... ??? If the museum is server based, can/are players allowed to upload the same image on each server museum?
A: I tried it sometimes ago on different servers and got the message that this picture already is in museum ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
You can share the same picture on different servers.
Also, it was stated in another thread, some time ago, that pictures with visible links, content that depicts sexual activities involving underage people/characters or even what we'll be lead to think are underage people in the shared pictures will be immediately declined. And if it's the case, the uploader will be searched for.

Also, disturbing content as gore, vore, zoophilia will be declined without any doubt.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Thanks Vrook Smile

Oh and I assure you, these hypothetical pictures that this totally real friend of mine might have uploaded contain none of the listed insta-declinable offenses you mentioned. I may be crazy, but I'm not that crazy.

I mean: my friend may be crazy!
Ambassador of butts
hi, im new here

I tried to send some pictures but they didnt appear in the recent exposition or was simple rejected without any explain
im not blonde but i dont understand it Sad