Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
(07-28-2020, 06:16 AM)torqil Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:48 AM)Yelah Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:08 AM)Alex Alow Wrote: A few hours ago i had sudden inability to connect to the game, error 502. Now i got "invalid e-mail or password" each time i try to log in. When i tried "forgot your password?" option i got "there is no user with this email adress". What's going on?

Same here, and then I tried Puffin and there's a message saying the game is under maintenance.

mine is doing the same thing, same message about the email

Same here, website is offline for maintenance (maybe that's it?)
It would be nice to have more up to date maintenance info.

You can't just keep silent when the game's been down for 6 hours plus. No official response on the forums or twitter...
honestly im giving the benefit of the doubt that its taking so long due to something big, like either some fixes or some real life issues keeping the game down
I've tried logging into my account, however it seems that when i try to do a 'Forgot Password' it says that there isn't any account under that email! Please help me get my account restored!
Trying to log in but nothing seems to work, either they're doing a maintenance check, updating, or a major bug.
same probleme with me: impossible to log in! Maintenance? bug? i don't know
Origine France Cool
Same with me got logged out and cant re loging

nor change password
(07-28-2020, 02:52 PM)PedroWolf Wrote: Same with me got logged out and cant re loging

nor change password

I wouldn't try to change password or any of those things right now, worst case scenario it messes up your account while this stuff is going on
I just tried to login, and it says that my account doesn't exist. D:
Guys, relax. You accounts is fine, its just a bug. Update page is not working, they messed up somewhere. Wait a few more hours/days and everything will be fine, no panic.