Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
Hi everyone. I'm new to the game, and I'm trying to try it for the first time, but I keep getting the message "Policy Socket connection is failed. Please reload page to start over" whenever I try to join a server. If it helps at all, I'm in America. Can anyone help me out?

Mod Note: Please offer more detail as to why you cannot log in if you post here. Describe what happens and list any errors. We cannot help you if you just say something like "I can't log on today," as the first question is always going to be to ask "Why not?"

Please try the following solutions:
  • Force reload your browser. (CTRL + F5)
  • Make sure you're connected to the internet (yes, it happens).
  • If you're on a VPN, try using a different computer not connected to it.
  • Sometimes it's simply a matter of waiting 5-10 minutes for the servers to stop booting you from them.

If none of those solutions work, post here. But please try the above first. And again -- do not just post some form of "I can't log on today" or "I have the same problem".

THIS JUST IN: Servers are back up. No word yet on why they went down, but everything should be running as normal. Enjoy!
It will sometimes do that. I find if I just walk away and come back in 10 mins or so it usually works.
Heart juicylucy
Thank you. I will try that
It could also be due to internet connection, but let's hope that's not the case.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Unfortunately, it's still not working for me Sad
Same problem here... Anyone to help?  Sad
Try cleaning the cache of the browser.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
That shit happens to me all the fuckin time. I tried clearing the cache and it didn't do anything, so is there anything else I could do to fix the really janky in game connection?
try using vpn and check if you can login
Try a different browser as well.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]