Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
The problem i have is as following:

I can't connect to any mnfclub site on my pc, neither with firefox, chrome or Internet Explorer.
It only works when using a vpn. But after i logged in and im about to choose a server it just loads endlessly and i cannot join any of them.

Starting the game on my phone through puffin works fine and i can join all servers.

Why doesn't it work on my pc?
Hi i am from Venezuela and i have the same problem, i have problem in join from select server to map... until last week it worked well for me and my internet browses well, but for the game it doesn't work, neither in the executable nor on the website
HELP ME PLEASE
yeah...crash several times is just a normal things here thought Wink
maybe bad connection or something with the router ;p

(04-04-2020, 02:57 PM)Alpha-King Wrote: The problem i have is as following:

I can't connect to any mnfclub site on my pc, neither with firefox, chrome or Internet Explorer.
It only works when using a vpn. But after i logged in and im about to choose a server it just loads endlessly and i cannot join any of them.

Starting the game on my phone through puffin works fine and i can join a gamey the same issue, despite just few ago everything was fine. Did you manage to fix it somehow?

I have exactly the same issue, despite just few weeks ago everything was fine. Did you manage to fix it somehow?
I recommend emailing our support with the issue as well.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
A few hours ago i had sudden inability to connect to the game, error 502. Now i got "invalid e-mail or password" each time i try to log in. When i tried "forgot your password?" option i got "there is no user with this email adress". What's going on?
(07-28-2020, 03:08 AM)Alex Alow Wrote: A few hours ago i had sudden inability to connect to the game, error 502. Now i got "invalid e-mail or password" each time i try to log in. When i tried "forgot your password?" option i got "there is no user with this email adress". What's going on?

Same here, and then I tried Puffin and there's a message saying the game is under maintenance.
I tried logging on and was told my email doesn't exist,,,
WTF? I have prem which is 3 weeks old,
lvl 15 avatar plus three others, my main has/had $91k +
now all that is gone?
Please let me know what if anything can be done.

Thanks
torqil

Angry
(07-28-2020, 05:34 AM)torqil Wrote: I tried logging on and was told my email doesn't exist,,,
WTF? I have prem which is 3 weeks old,
lvl 15 avatar plus three others, my main has/had $91k +
now all that is gone?
Please let me know what if anything can be done.

Thanks
torqil

Angry
I am having the same issue! 

Good to know that I am not the only one having this problem!
(07-28-2020, 03:48 AM)Yelah Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:08 AM)Alex Alow Wrote: A few hours ago i had sudden inability to connect to the game, error 502. Now i got "invalid e-mail or password" each time i try to log in. When i tried "forgot your password?" option i got "there is no user with this email adress". What's going on?

Same here, and then I tried Puffin and there's a message saying the game is under maintenance.

mine is doing the same thing, same message about the email