Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
(01-07-2017, 05:40 AM)Russian_Milf Wrote: I have the same problem. Can't log on :*(
Hopefully they are adding something special, otherwise it's just wasting of our time...

adding something special lmao yea right highly unlikely its prob just server issues
Unfortunate I had just bought premium today and was super excited to try it out now I must wait in torture :/
I can't log in either. Sent a message to Vadim asking what's going on and will keep you all posted. Sit tight.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
This sucks :/
(01-07-2017, 06:05 AM)JCF Wrote: I can't log in either. Sent a message to Vadim asking what's going on and will keep you all posted. Sit tight.

Hey JCF. Thanks for helping out! Looking forward for further updates on this matter.
thnx everyone was getting kinda scared hopefully servers will be back soon Big Grin.
Really hoping within an hour they will be back up time to watch a movie and lay back.
The Mod's and Dev's know about the problem,So all we can do is wait.
Hi all, one question, what is happening the game, because one does not enter the servers and sends me "top socket connection is closed", there is maintenance or what happens with the game ??
Hi, i'm not really having that problem but i still have a problem. When i log in and click on beaver bash or another server it says 'Top Socket connection is closed. Please reload the page to start over.' How do i fix this problem?