Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trouble Logging On
(07-28-2020, 09:10 AM)honkydory Wrote: It would be nice to have more up to date maintenance info.

You can't just keep silent when the game's been down for 6 hours plus. No official response on the forums or twitter...

I agree with ya dog.
(07-28-2020, 03:17 PM)Alice223 Wrote: Guys, relax. You accounts is fine, its just a bug. Update page is not working, they messed up somewhere. Wait a few more hours/days and everything will be fine, no panic.

we have update page i was not know we have page for empty meaningless updates lol Angry
(07-28-2020, 06:16 AM)torqil Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:48 AM)Yelah Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:08 AM)Alex Alow Wrote: A few hours ago i had sudden inability to connect to the game, error 502. Now i got "invalid e-mail or password" each time i try to log in. When i tried "forgot your password?" option i got "there is no user with this email adress". What's going on?

Same here, and then I tried Puffin and there's a message saying the game is under maintenance.

mine is doing the same thing, same message about the email

Same issue, I am assuming the systems are down
The game servers are under maintenance this Usually Happens not for that long though But there were a message saying this at the early hours of the disconnection, Also the Log in problem due to "Wrong Email  or Password" Is temporary since no data base is connected atm.
 [Image: qLPdN4ysQXyfsNIrTHIOEw.png?width=245&height=215]
[Image: coollogo_com-197682557.gif]
(07-30-2020, 10:21 PM)SenseiAiko Wrote: Cant login again uffff

Same problem . I can't login too. Error: "Invalid e-mail or password"...  Sad
same cant login - invalid email or password error
looks like the database got disconnected again :/
Yup can't login as well. I hope this doesn't become a common occurrence
Confirmed, cannot login either
So I just purchased my membership and some in game currency, and Now when I try to log on it is saying invalid email or pass.
Ok no big deal I went to try to reset password now its say my email the same one I have been using and the one I used to purchase the above mentioned items from the website is not valid. I had already registered it when I started the game way back when.... no response from support so farcame here hoping for some help.