Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Finding Roleplay Partners
IG Name: Opaque2345
Seeking: Male and interesting RP, up for anything at all
Welcome to the forums Jinsang! And if you want your in-game name changed, go ahead and either find a mod in-game or just post here and it'll be changed in no time.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Is it me, or is there a disproportionate amount of announcements made by male players here?  Tongue

Ladies, where are you?  Wink Wink Wink

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Hello there
IG Name: fantasy-girl
Seeking: looking for interesting duo dom male and female. I prefer only few limit.... but no gore, scat, vomit and this stuff. i like futa too.. but mainly i looking for duo... if i like play, then i open minded to group RP. if you read this and want me, then write there oor ig with secret code : "GOLI" i be happy to wait :3 cya

Languages: Czech/English
Orientation: other (im into females/futas/herms)
Position: sub
Please kik me if you wanna know more here!  derpderpyson

i love rough dominant futas and hermsWink

Seeking: futa/herm dom
PM me or kik me here for my list of turn ons and limits
my kik: derpderpyson
IG Name: Prison Bitch
Seeking: Mostly men for sexual RP's. I really like rape fantasies, being forced, etc. Gangbangs/threesomes are pretty great too.
Usual Hours: Usually around 9-ish AM EST, or around midnight EST.
IG: --Lord-Valentine--
Seeking: Slaves of both genders for a large Master/Mistress/Slave Roleplay, im into any kink also and have plenty of experience playing the game and having fun with punishments
Usual Hours: im only nearly 24/7 when i feel like it otherwise id be around 8PM gametime on Beaver Bash or Tight Lipped
IG: Same name
No limits.. except cuckolding <.< >.>. and looking for a girl or futa to do various experiments on me
usually tries to be online at all times on beaver bash
IG Name: Jake333
Seeking: A good female partner. A sexually submissive one only. I just can't be submissive i hope that's ok. I'm into various and are willing to explore with the exception of scat and gore. I'm into piss thought but if that's gross we will obviously not do it. I'm looking for a full time submissive women.
Usual time: Um... Complicated, But usually on around midnight EST
IG NAME: Warden_Jamie_SB (for now)

Hello there, This list is kind of long, but feel free to see if you find yourself in this list.

Currently looking for;
1 sexually dominant Female, preferably bisexual, who isn't afraid of slavery/has her own slaves or pets, I simply wish to see how things progress with you, bond a little, maybe even get romantic. would be nice if you had a softer side, maybe with me you would be a little submissive, as you know I am the one in charge.
Male Slave, Looking for male slaves willing to please the female, without using their Penis. They must not be rebellious or try to get some whilst I am away.
Female Slave, Looking for female slaves to pleasure both myself and the misses, this person must be good with all aspects of sexual pleasure, she must be loyal and well mannered, she must be willing to preform any activity, either in PMs, a room, or in public, she must be considerate, and treat everyone as we do, unless told otherwise... she may have to have the Snowbones tag in her bio, and as such must not be tethered by any other group/clan.
Please Take special care to what I am going to say here. All in this list must;
speak English, fluently. even if its not your first language.
Address people properly according to the respective title they hold.
Slaves are to call every one master and mistress, and will address me and the misses as "my master" or "my mistress"
if this sounds familiar as a way of talking, know this... I will pay $500,000 for a Gorean Slave. she must be well trained, uncollared and unbranded, she must know what this means and she will obey.

I know what your thinking "jesus Christ that was a long list" its because I know what I want.
If you see something here. Find me always at Tight Lipped's Lagoon beach when I am on. PM me saying you saw this post. or simply the code "1066" I will know.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart