Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Finding Roleplay Partners
Well when I see you, I'll give you a holler....
(11-23-2016, 05:47 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Well when I see you, I'll give you a holler....

I'm online on the Big Bang sever right now if you want to find me.
I hope you don't mind if I join in Tongue 

IG Name: Rodrick_Argon
Gender: Male, but let me check again *slides a very cold hand down the pants and searches for his genetalia* Yep, still a male...
Seeking: Entertainment. I enjoy a good rolepay, normally more detailled ones, but I can do "quickie" ones too. I'm straight but for non-erotic things, all are wellcome. COME AT ME! (No sexual innuendo here, you pervs...)
Usual hours: Perhaps around 9pm game time, althought I don't promisse to be there

As for any other information, feel free to ask me here or on game.

Have a fantastic day dear reader!
IG Name: Amoestricto
Seeking: Women who want to make a good rp, despite of my nick, i can do more kind of rps, i'll consider men if are a women companion, same for sissies.
Usual hours: weekends about 12-2 game time, and 3-6 game time.

You can PM me for more info here or in game, i use to be in Pink Taco or in a other server not crowded, unless special reasons
IG Name:  Wakabayashi
Seeking:  Female with a bit knowledge about the RP and willing to play maybe as one of these scenario ideas with the main theme of incest love, multiple characters, long term

Looking for: Mom x Son; Mom&Aunt x Son; Mom&Sister x Son; Mom&Sister, Aunt x Son; Mom&Granny x Son; Mom&Aunt, Granny x Son (etc.)
Queen x Prince; Queen x Knight; Queen x Servant; Queen x Peasant; Queen&Princes x Prince; Queen&Princes, Peasants Wife x Peasant (etc.)
Teacher x Student; Teacher&Student x Student, Principal x Student; Principal&Teacher x Student; Principal&Teacher, Student x Student; (etc.)
Queen of Amazon x Male Survivor
Orkish Tribe Leader x Male Human/Elf
Mrs. Claus x Naughty Boy/Elf/Santa Helper
Boss x Employee
Coach/Sensei x Student
Friend's Mom x Best Friend of Son
Girlfriend's Mom x Girlfriend's Boyfriend
Cheating-Wife x Hotel Room Service; Cheating Wife x Gigolo; Cheating Wife x Steward, Cheating Wife x Boy Next Door (etc. - you know the drill, right?)
Photographer x Model (can be done in reverse roles as well)
Police Officer x Thug; Police Officer x Trainee; Police Officer&Thug(Girl) x Trainee; Police Govenor&Officer x Trainee/Thug (etc. etc.)
Drill Sergeant x Rookie/Private (w.e)
Nazi Officer x Soldier (can be from the same army or hostile), Nazi Officer x Prisoner of War
Succubus x Poor Man who lost his soul for that demon
Anime/Canon Characters of the series like Naruto (Tsunade, Kaguya, Shizune, Mei Terumi, Mabui, Samui, Anko, Kurenai, Konan x Naruto or Kakashi +other characters) and Dragon Ball (Chi-Chi, Bulma, #18, Videl, Mrs. Briefs x Trunks or Goten or Gohan +other characters)
+ Characters of - Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach), Ivy Valentine (Soull Calibur), Final Fantasy (LuLu), Kimora (Def Jam Fight for New York) Arshtat Falenas(Suikoden), All Resident Evil characters

I can also be someone's slave as long as it's kept it in the way that any straight male would appreciate.
Everything fro above can go with canon or non-cannon ideas, mixed up or with totally new ideas that I'm also open for without a problem.

Areas of possible play/action (just a suggestion): Red Light District, Underground parking, Park, Residental Area, Helipad, Classroom, School Hall, Hospital, Principal's Office (or any kind of office), Any kind of room of a flat/apartment, Confidential Room/Meeting Room, Toilet, Backstage, Lockerroom, Pool-side, Cafe, Bar, Hotel Room, Public Baths/Hot Springs, Adult Shoop, Dungeon, Throne room, Gym and probably many more...

The best way to contact me would be here, on my PM's because I don't have any precise hours of play. I don't have any exact server to stay on so if you read this, you're probably using the forums so you can also use it to contact with me.

As you can see; there is plenty of options and still more to go; I'll be hoping to get some reply - Thank you!

Keep PM'ing me!
IG Name: Methiles
Seeking: Female to interesting and fun rp. Not necessary sexy rp.
Hello there.
IN GAME NAME: Jamie_Cousland.

I am a young male and captain of the MNFPD in Tight Lipped, I Help those that need help and Jail those deserve it. I am looking for a woman in my life, she must be able to RP as I don't really care for the poses and use them very rarely, I am able to be Highly Dom or Highly sub, and everything inbetween, Just don't ask to peg me, Anything involving me Receiving anal is completely off the table. I am friends most of the people at Lagoon beach and usually stay there whilst online, so you can always find me there. Requires at least some level of English beyond the basic, as I struggle to read Highly broken English. Obviously certain things are a bonus but are not nessesary at all, there are:

Hair: Not the short one.
Boobs: D+ Cup.
Premium Membership.
Cop outfit.
Poses: Any.
Race: White. (this isn't a racist thing as some might say, I just sexually prefer white people.)
TimeZone: GMT. (not important but having the same time zone will help).
If you are interested, private message me or come find me at Tight Lipped Lagoon Beach, Just say hi and you read my Forum post. Smile
Looking forward to meeting you, Best wishes until then.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
IG Name: NastyBitch as well
Seeking: I'm looking for an alpha male to use and fuck me really hard. I like scenarios like Mom/Son's bully Wife/Husband's boss. As you can see, with some cheating and humilliation for a third one, I want my rp partner to be really dom, and fuck me with other women as well, if the dom tells me to do it. I prefer premium, and interracial (I'm white, not ir with asian), but if you're good at rp I won't decline your offer Wink

See you handsome bulls
(02-25-2017, 12:47 PM)NastyBitch Wrote: IG Name: NastyBitch as well
Seeking: I'm looking for an alpha male to use and fuck me really hard. I like scenarios like Mom/Son's bully Wife/Husband's boss. As you can see, with some cheating and humilliation for a third one, I want my rp partner to be really dom, and fuck me with other women as well, if the dom tells me to do it. I prefer premium, and interracial (I'm white, not ir with asian), but if you're good at rp I won't decline your offer Wink

See you handsome bulls

Add me i wanna see your ass spread on my sheets and fuck you till you call me daddy Tongue
(02-25-2017, 12:47 PM)NastyBitch Wrote: IG Name: NastyBitch as well

See you handsome bulls

add me I'd love to do these scenarios with you.