Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unique RP
There's always a feel of perhaps missing out on some interesting people going through the DnD approach as I do,as well as limiting my no. of friendlisters to people I actually like talking to - which is normal imho.
I cannot be expected to be open "for discussion" to random pm's. I mostly am and will be open to discussions on the public chat.
But since this is about RP : what's always necessary is adaptability. Everyone has a more or less detailed style, more fast-paced replies or more elaborate ones that need time.

So this happens....oh the humanity. x.x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He'll "make her pussy squirt all over baby"? Someone has to call the Child Protective Services! Wink
Et in Arcadia ego
I loved doing sex in public tho
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(06-26-2016, 04:51 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I loved doing sex in public tho

I've done that once or twice. *blushes* It was fun both those times.
I was giving a good and warm mussel to a good friend of mine, adding some juice. It was fun!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It might have been done before, but for the first time, I did a sex RP with an android. Accidentally released her from her containment cell, incomplete programming caused her to deem me as her "master" that she was built to please. From there she pleased me without taking no for an answer (my character wasn't supposed to actually -be- in that area), using me until my body and mind broke. After she had deemed me "pleased", she cuddled and comforted me, ensuring I would not escape even if I wanted to at that point.

For a girl who claims she's not good at femdom, she did a very good job, hehe.
I never had sex so ya
actually one interesting role play i recommend trying if you have someone who likes to watch is to do a role play where they went to the bar drinking and try to take a cab or uber home. when all of a sudden they take a wrong turn down an alley way and the car has a flat when really he just grabs a taser and chloroform tie one of them up and make them watch as you fuck one cuffed to a bed
My most unique RP experience is probably one in which I played a futa centaur and my partner played a wolfgirl. We both had our characters drink potions that reinvigorated them, so they kept banging all day long. Yeah... I've been experimenting a lot, haha
[Image: 4300d4a29657a82a0e9217dfff5e437b.gif?8735726] [Image: e23874bfe2bf1c9a58c4a784048df86d.gif?8741682]