Poll: Your land (is mine, btw, check this song)
North America
South America
Europe
North Africa
South Africa
North Asia
Southeast Asia
Oceania
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where do ya come from?
Hi! Cath's here for another Sunday's mini thread.

Today's topic is... Not really a topic, just a general survey.
It's an anonymous poll and quite vague. 

So where do you come from?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Portugal here
North America, Pensacola Beach, Florida, whitest sand on the panhandle almost like snow. I know you wanted Vague but you know that being Vague is not my strong suit Tongue lol
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Wait..I'm from North America and live in Asia. Which do I use?!? Also, the sarcastic tendencies of mine are wondering why "From between legs" isn't listed.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(07-31-2016, 06:27 PM)Sate Wrote: Wait..I'm from North America and live in Asia. Which do I use?!? Also, the sarcastic tendencies of mine are wondering why "From between legs" isn't listed.

Well, it means you're coming from North America.
A little complain on my part. Europe should be devised into geographical categories. North, south, east, west.
To answer the question, I'm Polish.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
I'm From germany :O :o
^^
Portugal here, from the awesome Porto Town, land of the best football club, FC Porto, kkkkkkk
(07-31-2016, 07:25 PM)MariaT Wrote: Portugal here, from the awesome Porto Town, land of the best football club, FC Porto, kkkkkkk

And the best wine, I went to Taylor's btw, worth the walk.
Tongue 
(07-31-2016, 07:25 PM)MariaT Wrote: Portugal here, from the awesome Porto Town, land of the best football club, FC Porto, kkkkkkk

Not looking so good last season though Tongue Tongue Tongue