Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Hi, thanks for replying.  But isn’t it much the same?  ½ = 0.5 = 50%.  Anyway, I have already used %.

3 way poses (and 4 way) do not give the EXP expected as in M-F poses.  Two ways of looking at this.  A 3 way pose has a value of 1125 or it gives 45% of 750.  For a 4 way pose it is 60% of 750.  Some poses seem to be worth 1000.  I looked at it as a % as it could be related back to the % given between various levels M-F.

My initial confusion about randomness was because of the various different levels.  Top levels get 0 EXP, levels >=5 get 0 EXP and low levels may get enhanced EXP.  I first looked only at 5 minute, 1 round Double Penetrations to avoid other variables and came up with the following theory.

Player 1 (P1) got half their EXP from P2 and half from P3; likewise P2 & P3.  Using the values from M-F I adjusted the % each would get and halved it.  That seemed to work and for 4 ways add an extra level and divide by 3 not 2.

I did have a round that did not fit but thought that I had made a mistake in recording EXP or levels.  I did not think that previous 3 ways made a difference as in M-F but looked: that is when my theory unravelled.  I do think that it is basically correct but maybe there are other adjustments that also need to be taken into account.

Try to paste numbers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Zephyr - 01-05-2022, 09:33 PM