Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Does the amount of time spent having sex overall add to the XP?
Is it just higher level partners that give more XP, or does a greater level gap grant greater XP to the lower level partner?
Does the amount of chatting during sex effect XP at all?
[Image: dd9e026171e8ffec5ad81393bf6c4a4d3da435e3.gif?637951]
i'm pretty sure that the amount of time during sex does affect the amount of exp you get up to a certain amount. but chat doesn't do anything.
Sad that going full commando (manual) doesn't increase exp....
(11-17-2016, 10:15 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Does the amount of time spent having sex overall add to the XP?
Is it just higher level partners that give more XP, or does a greater level gap grant greater XP to the lower level partner?

From what I noticed, the amount spent having sex, does not help the XP gain in any way. Or if it does, it's of small influence. 
And indeed, if the gap in level between the partners is higher, the lower level player will get a pretty big XP boost. While the higher level player will get a low amount of XP.
And indeed, talking doesn't affect the XP gain. Just make the experience more pleasureable.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(11-18-2016, 06:37 AM)Vrook Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 10:15 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Does the amount of time spent having sex overall add to the XP?

From what I noticed, the amount spent having sex, does not help the XP gain in any way. Or if it does, it's of small influence. 
And indeed, if the gap in level between the partners is higher, the lower level player will get a pretty big XP boost. While the higher level player will get a low amount of XP.
And indeed, talking doesn't affect the XP gain. Just make the experience more pleasureable.

You sexy beast. Thanks!
[Image: dd9e026171e8ffec5ad81393bf6c4a4d3da435e3.gif?637951]
Thanks! This guide was super helpful! ^^
I'm at level 8 premium. Have all poses including the new DP. No exp points at this level correct?
I think the current maximum level is 9 at this point.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(03-02-2017, 01:12 AM)JCF Wrote: I think the current maximum level is 9 at this point.

It is. Smile  I started earning XPs again as soon as the new 3some pose (DP) was implemented.

Also: it would appear that if the difference in level is 7 or more, the higher-level player never earns any XPs (but I'm not 100% sure about this)

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I believe the biggest difference in level where someone can still earn exp is 4; my level 6 avatar still earns exp from players at level 2, but not my level 7 avatar.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]