Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
New Slave Market
Weird to see two girls are still free. Would be nice to talk with Mena_S-Slave and Harley_2002-Slave as well and get to know them.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
I'm looking for a mistress!
Hey, I am a sub girl looking for a Master/Mistress who like to own me :3
Im still surprise people are reading and replying on this thread.
I'm keen to have a bit of fun with that! I love being a slave for someone x PM me in-game if you guys or gals want to Big Grin
(03-11-2019, 05:08 PM)GeistimGlas Wrote: Hey, I am a sub girl looking for a Master/Mistress who like to own me :3

Hai am new hear cm u help me

Hai everyone

(07-15-2016, 03:10 AM)MayaLazarus Wrote: Hey I would join in on this. Mark me down as a slave.

Hai what r u doing

(03-11-2019, 05:08 PM)GeistimGlas Wrote: Hey, I am a sub girl looking for a Master/Mistress who like to own me :3

I like

(07-03-2019, 03:03 AM)BlondeLorde21 Wrote: I'm keen to have a bit of fun with that! I love being a slave for someone x PM me in-game if you guys or gals want to Big Grin

Haiii

(07-15-2016, 02:51 PM)Lestelle9 Wrote: sounds interesting

Ya really

(10-08-2018, 09:12 PM)sexygirl8 Wrote: Hi i'm a submissive girl i love be dominated i search a master i really want to be your slut ?

Haiiii
Hello! Angel White, bisexual, female, elf and British slut here! I'm level 6!  Blush  I would take any master or mistress! I might take a little to train ;3 but I'm excited to learn my place~! Heart Also there is no kink I don't have so I'm easy to please!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(07-15-2019, 05:27 AM)Shy_Breeding_slut Wrote: Hello! Angel White, bisexual, female, elf and British slut here! I'm level 6!  Blush  I would take any master or mistress! I might take a little to train ;3 but I'm excited to learn my place~! Heart Also there is no kink I don't have so I'm easy to please!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I sent you a PM.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
hey i'm hamed83 i can be girl or a sissy's mater, and i'm online between 8 pm to 2 am (ingame clock) so if you are intrested message me
(07-22-2016, 01:38 PM)mickboy12 Wrote: but your not the shaqtus and your only a high ranking cactus but the shaqtus will just grow feet and dunk on you.

Never happened. Once again the whole "i am the Cactus Devil" or the ole' "i have a better deity" petered out into nothingness. pansies.