flat or no boobs
Small, like Tic Tac or even olives
Medium around the C cup
Large, melon-like
Extra large, watermelon-like
Unhealthy, and surely silicone ones
Size isn't important
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Booby trap
what size are mine? lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All boobs are good.

I find the bigger the sexier, but that's like saying $2 Million is better than $1 Million. In the end, you're more than happy with what you get.
(07-04-2016, 05:44 PM)Cath Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 05:15 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: LOL. Simple but fun indea, lets check it out

Haha! Thanks! I thought I'll do something funny

Speaking of breasts is Ms Bounce (DR Boobiges assistant)playable?
(05-11-2017, 12:13 AM)LESLIE31 Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 05:44 PM)Cath Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 05:15 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: LOL. Simple but fun indea, lets check it out

Haha! Thanks! I thought I'll do something funny

Speaking of breasts is Ms Bounce (DR Boobiges assistant)playable?
Buy pills from the alley scumbag, and give it to the doctor. You can then have sex with her, but as the doctor
I like boobs the right size Smile
Actually, I found them exaggerate in the game.... 
Like cock BTW.
It would be nice to be able to choose. Since even if size doesn't matter, we know all otherwise!

So I like them small to medium.
Is it just me or when boobs get monstrously big, like you know it hurts the person that owns them to have them, it's just a huge ass turn off?
It kind of depends for me, so long as the boobs are natural and don't look like they'd pop if you put a needle through 'em I'm fine. Though if I had to go with a size then probably medium. Overly big is just a huge turn off for me, but really it depends on the person.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Yea, the E's are pretty huge already as is... I wouldn't mind if there were more size options ( I don't think anybody would) from A-E, but bigger might be an overkill, as it won't look as realistic.
12% who said that size isn' t important? 
Cath U should start one on cock size.... And no need to put that option (size isn' t important) lol
I can't remember if there's one...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!