flat or no boobs
Small, like Tic Tac or even olives
Medium around the C cup
Large, melon-like
Extra large, watermelon-like
Unhealthy, and surely silicone ones
Size isn't important
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Booby trap
Whenever I C cups, they're either filled with coffee or sweet tenderness.
Either way, both make me crave them. ^^

And what about those of us that like variety in our life? Wink where is the "all of the above" choice? It's easier for me to say what I do NOT like - silicone. I just don't like the feel of a water balloon when I let my hands play. As far as sizes - what I would prefer on any particular day would depend on my mood that day, and on how long it has been since I last squeezed and petted a certain size. Wink That applies to nipple types, too.
That is why I usually maintain on-going relationships with 4-5 women at any given point in time, with different body types. Yeah, I'm a dog... But I have lots of fun Smile
Boobs
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
i dont rate people about their outer appearance .. ( .. i try it really ;-)) .. )

... The boob size i like the most lay here in the middle ;-) . C-cup and the next bigger choice are my favourites to play with. I love it to have my hands filled, love to squeeze them lightly, feeling the structure of this soft flesh, i like to feel their weight, to let them slide through my hands, feeling the niice texture of the skin ... and so on ... ;-)).

I love to play with them and hope to delight and arouse my partner, try to give her a good feeling too in this way  .....

Tongue ( and at last:  these sizes would be veery suitable for an amazing titjob .....) Big Grin
[Image: detail.gif]
I love mine!  Heart Blush Heart
...and on others, well, I love tits...  Big Grin Heart Big Grin
...what else can you say, they are tits!  Tongue Angel
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
It's not about size for me. It's about the whole package. The relative size to the body, the feel, the appearance, the size of the areola, the placement of the nipple. But ultimately, if I love the girl/woman then I love the boobs. Simple.
*claps* well said, friend!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
C-cups and similar sizes! ♥
Mine are such, it's an extremely fun and fun-to-play-with variant.~
mlem
Heart 
Big Grin 
I fell for my GF long before i knew what size her boobs were.  by the way, they are FANTASTIC.   Tongue
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

surprise that more people are c's then extra larges, guessing only 7/8 of voters don't like the taste of watermalons(watermelons) xd ^.^ .