Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pimp problem
Ok guys, you helped me clear everything Smile You've been very exhaustive! I thought it was something strange for this game since we're all prostitutes/gigolo in this game, after all Wink
Ok, let's see how this situation will evolve.

Thanks to all of you <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
And as many time before i see here ppl who dont clearly understand this is just game.. So if he decide to be pimp, or she or he decide to be whore i dont get it why somebody needs to moralize about it, because THIS IS JUST A GAME. U like it or not, u dont need to participate in it, even u can be disgusted, but u got understand this is just game, and like in every game, there is different type of ppl and players of course.
As a fact i know one girl here who sold here character in game, like a real whore, and she is just regular person as any of us, but thats her turn on, im sure she dont do that in RL, and because she play this SEX GAME, she can do it in game right? Isnt this point of games, to be something that we could not be in RL?
So for me is just regular thing in this game, i sow like 5 or more girls who do that in game, so u just decide if u wanna participate in all thing or not.. And who knows if u decide to do it, maybe u even like it Smile
Shadow rider
I understand perfectly! It's just that we're all prostitutes in this game already, we chat and then we fuck so I didn't really thought about the role-play thing, plus money is more or less useless and I couldn't understand how a girl is paid.
I'm not disgusted, I was just wondering since I think that every single person in this game is good enough to "sell" himself without the help of any pimp. Without getting into political bullshit, I'm against using women to earn money in real life even though I think that prostitution should be legalized to prevent this thing, but in the game I understand perfectly the role-play part.

That's all. Point.
I get the point, but only one thing to think about it.. more then 80% female avatars are boys so that whores are probably second or third avatar from same account, so they just earn money for first avatar on acc. And also if u have premium u can have all 6 avatars on same time online, so there is many posibilities right Wink
And im not prostitute in game, im sexy shadow rider Big Grin Tongue
Shadow rider
Yeah I know, it's a shame and money talks always, even when there's no point in having it lol
Haha I'll remember your nickname Wink
It does seem like a lot of work to get money when money is so easy to get. It must be the thrill that it brings. I've been offered large sums of cash to have sex and I just politely refuse. Just not something that appeals to me, even in a game.
Heart juicylucy
what ??? a lot of work for nothing... or near.
bullride is the best way to get money, it's a bit strange to built a hooker ring ^^; or a new RP idea.

seriously, i've an avatar with i play like a hooker, but rp only. Customer never pay me, no, not even with bull, it's just rp for fun. But if than men "sell me" for some bucks, why not ^^