Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pimp problem
Well, maybe it's me that's too naive to understand but when I first heard about the pimps it was on this forum some days ago. Today a player pm'd me and this is what he wrote me and I tried to understand better.
It's illegal, right? I'm trying to investigate this thing and I would like to know if any other girl (or boy, I don't know if it involves them too) had this encounter...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Once I chatted with one of them and he was a very friendly guy and we discussed about it. After all it's like an "outdoor" brothel, I mean you can choose a girl and rp with her, asking even the type of roleplay, a specific scenario.
I never used it, actually rarely even the brothel, but I don't think it is forbidden/illegal. After all they offer a service, so if people wants they can use it or not, same girls who want to join the circle of a specific pimp.
And there're even girls that hook people even without a pimp. Sometimes they asked me 50$/round + tip, 400$ for 5 lvl 1 free girls(probably same person behind them..), etc..

To be honest once I asked this guy only about a specific girl, only to pay to punish her as she was level 1 premium (alt probably) and used to ignore/blacklist every single player in game (males and females), but she probably left. So I'd have paid only for that specific person.

About the money: I know they use the multi rodeo to transfer it before to move to a room.
(12-21-2015, 07:56 PM)Bango Wrote: After all it's like an "outdoor" brothel, I mean you can choose a girl and rp with her, asking even the type of roleplay, a specific scenario.

How can you choose a girl tho?
(12-21-2015, 08:10 PM)Bor Wrote: How can you choose a girl tho?

Once I saw the same person in the saloon with 4-5 girls in a row and he was asking a guy if he was interested in a specific one, so that's how it works I guess.
must be boring to be that girl, lol.
I've met this guy who talked to you Roberta. He asked me if I were interested in having sex in one of his whores for money ($150 if my memory is fine). I didn't know some had organised a prostitution ring in game. As I was curious, I agreed to follow him to at least meet the girl. I wasn't expecting anything great, so I have not been disappointed when she gave me some generic cheap whore talk (my first "want sum fuk" basically). I felt very uneasy with the situation (I have never been interested in using a girl selfishly to satisfy my lust). So in the end I ignored both of them and left. I felt it quite anoying.

Plus, I only had 4 bucks with me...
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
I was hooked like this one time. I considered it like a new sort of RP and honestly, it was quite fun Smile
I hope this does not come a new hype in game, though I understand the RP aspect of it.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(12-21-2015, 08:37 PM)Benny87 Wrote: I hope this does not come a new hype in game, though I understand the RP aspect of it.

Ive had this also, i at first though it a new RP and was initially interested, until i was informed that until i played the current champ at rodeo for 500$ I wasnt getting a sniff. 

I continued with the RP and tried to tell the lady (or man) she was better than this and needent go down this route ( to keep the chat going as it was quite good) but i was blocked LOL and didnt hear from her again!!! 

But a few days later I had another request this time it was " i would have to pay for the girl i used to become premium" (she would give me whatever i wanted but would have to pay first) its getting a bit silly i think!

Thekink
There's nothing illegal in this, per se, since you are not spending real money, and the girls aren't earning real money. It's all play money. And they aren't even real girls, LOL. So unless the admins decide to put a stop to it - this will most likely continue.
I guess some people will find it fun role playing, and maybe some girls will find it fun playing a whore, I don't know. Although I fail to see why anyone would want to join something like that just to roleplay a whore - you can do that on your own.
And as far as $ is concerned - just like in real life, it's not the girl that makes money from this, it's the pimp. Very little effort, potentially large return of game cash. And yes, just like real life - you will be suckered for as much money as they can get from you, no matter what they say up front. It's just that type of people - sleazy, dishonest and and generally detestable. No one with any shred of decency would even imagine himself a pimp, never mind try to become one Smile