No
25.00%
23 25.00%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Next Update Information
(06-30-2016, 09:43 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: So uhh...are we supposed to be naked in there. Because I'm on right now and everybody has clothes on.

You must delete your web cache. Wink
This is what counts as a monthly update now? smh
Dodgy
i love the bath  Smile
so far im not impressed with the update, all it added was another location, but this time you can be naked...oooh!! Im sorry, its not very exciting, if they added a public sex option in there, or spectator mode with it, then yes it'd be cool, but Im personally tired of locations and clothes being updates, its meet and fuck, not dress a bitch...
I like your pic
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Poor update, another room to walk nothing interesant to do on it. No minigames no functions no fun. At least for me.
Another bad update.
(07-03-2016, 05:32 AM)Melosa Wrote: Poor update, another room to walk nothing interesant to do on it. No minigames no functions no fun. At least for me.

People at least don't get disturbed with cold invites, cold friend requests and pm's from those random newbies, because non premium members need to be at least level 3 to get there in the first place. For probably a lot people, mainly female, a big advantage.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
I hope the devs don't pass this off as THIS month's update and just leave us hanging for the rest of July.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Lol..... dress a bitch