No
25.00%
23 25.00%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Next Update Information
Alright so I just got word from Vadim that the next big update will be a Public Hot springs
Thats all I know atm
Public Hot Springs? Sounds like a indoor nude beach or bath house? I'm for it
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

Just hope not only for pre...
I'll renew my premium when that is released, sounds like a lot of fun. I just don't want to wait around for a month of premium and it not come out until after it expires.
Maybe THIS release makes me want to get Premium. I really want to support this game but up to now the offer is just a bit too "small".
Whoop, sprung to heat things up! #hadto

On a serious note : hope it's not Premium only but even if so, no doubt it's gonna be pretty fun!

The views and opinions in this post are my own and in no way reflect upon others. The characters and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons / virtual representations there of and products is intended or should be inferred.

If this is Public Hot springs, so it means for all, not only premium users ;P If it would be only for premium user (even for now) it would be Private Hot springs I think Wink
VIPremium Hot Spring :3

Let's hope you're right! Smile

So another map with a feature? That sounds interesting, maybe we can have bath sex now and since it's a public bath, they could implement spectator mode to connect with the whole "public" aspect?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
that would be grat update