No
25.00%
23 25.00%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Next Update Information
How will the hot spring work though? Will people be walking around naked, as if it was in other public area or will this be set in a "lobby", like the bed?
(06-30-2016, 02:16 AM)brandon1op Wrote: Alright so I just got word from Vadim that the next big update will be a Public Hot springs
Thats all I know atm

Thank you, Brandon!

I guess it will be in Oasis, right side.

Smile Smile Smile
That will be a funny thing to join in or just watch, looking forward to see that implemented!
To be simple is to be great
(06-30-2016, 04:26 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: That will be a funny thing to join in or just watch, looking forward to see that implemented!

It is already working now, Fenix!
It's funny!
Smile
Damn I'm a sexy naked man..xD
Its really cool to walk around naked but... I feel that theres something missing. (Sex in the bathroom maybe?)
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
(06-30-2016, 04:40 PM)Putita Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 04:26 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: That will be a funny thing to join in or just watch, looking forward to see that implemented!

It is already working now, Fenix!
It's funny!
Smile

i laughed so hard my side is hurting....xD
Oh God! Naked snake! My dream will come true! Quick! Someone create an avatar named Snake for the joke!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
So uhh...are we supposed to be naked in there. Because I'm on right now and everybody has clothes on.
are there rly no things to do in there?! its just another map where everybody is naked? thats a big disapointment to me. I rly hoped for some new places to have sex or at least some kind of interaction within the area.