Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDSM RP
(12-24-2015, 01:36 PM)Kayalin Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 08:31 PM)Silvyraven Wrote: As someone with both real life and rp experience with BDSM I find that this games limitations makes playing out a BDSM scene difficult. One of the bigger problems is that a good scene takes time. If you want to really have your partner understand you have to be quite descriptive. The rooms only allow for 3 hours max I think, so it is best to warm up in PMs if you can.

The other problem is post limit. You have a maximum amount of characters per post, so you have to choose your words carefully. This makes it harder when trying to map out the scene. You have to describe more than the visual, use descriptive terms to enhance sensation. Make it not just sight, but smell, touch, sound.

This is hard to convey as the only pose with even remote ties to this is the spanking in doggy style. Most of the time a scene may not even involve sex at all. There might be no penetration or even contact with genitals. It really depends on what you are aiming for.

I really think the addition of a BDSM club, with poses that can only be used in that club, should be implemented. This way people not really into it wont feel like they have to get new poses they may never use.

TBH, if I want a BDSM scene, I don't come here.

That's pretty much it. The issue is that the game is fundamentally not built for quality RP due to the clunky chat system. It's highly unlikely that the devs will ever implement enough of a variety of BDSM poses for it to be usable as a visual supplement to rp as well. And even if they do add some BDSMy stuff, it's almost 100% guaranteed to be premium only and awkwardly implemented. If you want quality BDSM rp, I'd suggest googling an adult rp community.

That said, there is something that the users themselves CAN do in order to at least try and form a BDSM interested community on here. Basically a server or discreet location would need to be hijacked for role play of that type and for people interested in finding new partners to gather. Thematically, the brothel room or the cabaret seem to be a fitting place, but since there are random people wandering about there, it might not work out.

I think that the joint poses should be on a pick bar, so between you and your partner you can decide between you what you want, if you have dom poses then your partner could pick them, it would make it easier on the coders i think than a full new place (IE BDSM world)!!