Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BDSM RP
Heart 
Hej all!

In the last few days, I've noticed an increase in the interest for some BDSM action in the game,
so I thought,
why those of us who have actual real life experience have a little brainstorming to find a good way to RP it?

The things I find most difficult to transmit just with words are: pain delivery / pain intensity and helplessness from bondage.  Huh Confused Huh

Let's improve everyone's experience!  Heart Heart Heart
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
I swear I did not understand Sad
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
(12-21-2015, 05:39 PM)Marcelle Wrote: I swear I did not understand Sad

I'll try again:

Heart Heart Heart

I love BDSM, I would like to do it in game, and there are other people that would like it too.
But, I struggle to describe it and I've no idea how to transmit certain sensations to my partner.
So, if we have a nice 'here's what I think, what do you think' type of discussion, we might improve the experience for us and for our little slaves...

Angel Angel Angel
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
Little Slaves.... *smile*
At first, i´m new in this game! The pc-game, not BDSM. So I don´t know, which options provided by this game, to make a good BDSM-session, but the idea is interesting. I am always happy when I meet a real master.
On the other side are many uncertain or even shocked, when they encounter a slave...
At the moment I am happy, if I may be everyone's toy. That´s real sweet rp for a little slave like me.

An experimental animal for this experiment, I would still like to... Shy
As someone with both real life and rp experience with BDSM I find that this games limitations makes playing out a BDSM scene difficult. One of the bigger problems is that a good scene takes time. If you want to really have your partner understand you have to be quite descriptive. The rooms only allow for 3 hours max I think, so it is best to warm up in PMs if you can.

The other problem is post limit. You have a maximum amount of characters per post, so you have to choose your words carefully. This makes it harder when trying to map out the scene. You have to describe more than the visual, use descriptive terms to enhance sensation. Make it not just sight, but smell, touch, sound.

This is hard to convey as the only pose with even remote ties to this is the spanking in doggy style. Most of the time a scene may not even involve sex at all. There might be no penetration or even contact with genitals. It really depends on what you are aiming for.

I really think the addition of a BDSM club, with poses that can only be used in that club, should be implemented. This way people not really into it wont feel like they have to get new poses they may never use.

TBH, if I want a BDSM scene, I don't come here.
(12-21-2015, 08:31 PM)Silvyraven Wrote: As someone with both real life and rp experience with BDSM I find that this games limitations makes playing out a BDSM scene difficult. One of the bigger problems is that a good scene takes time. If you want to really have your partner understand you have to be quite descriptive. The rooms only allow for 3 hours max I think, so it is best to warm up in PMs if you can.

The other problem is post limit. You have a maximum amount of characters per post, so you have to choose your words carefully. This makes it harder when trying to map out the scene. You have to describe more than the visual, use descriptive terms to enhance sensation. Make it not just sight, but smell, touch, sound.

This is hard to convey as the only pose with even remote ties to this is the spanking in doggy style. Most of the time a scene may not even involve sex at all. There might be no penetration or even contact with genitals. It really depends on what you are aiming for.

I really think the addition of a BDSM club, with poses that can only be used in that club, should be implemented. This way people not really into it wont feel like they have to get new poses they may never use.

I agree the lack of a scroll bar for the chat makes it more difficult, especially describing a scenario.
I usually describe not only the scene, but even if there's silence, sound of footsteps, or just when and which tool I'm going to use on her (bit gags, blindfold, chains-clamps, armbinders, suffocation, etc..). Otherwise I tend to post pics taken from internet if I'm limited by the chat, just to focus the other person on the scene.
I'd add that's important first to know if your partner is into it, because it'd be a waste of time to start and then discovering he/she's not convinced, not able to handle it, or to follow the rp. Whatever is the role both must enjoy the roleplay or there's no sense in doing it. So warming them up with pms is a good test.

As you wrote it takes time, before and during it so people who want quickies should stay away from it, or just my opinion.
And yes maybe this is not the best place for BDSM scenes, furthermore probably they won't add them or specific outfit in the future, because after all there's a small part of the community asking for it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-21-2015, 11:16 PM)Bango Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 08:31 PM)Silvyraven Wrote: As someone with both real life and rp experience with BDSM I find that this games limitations makes playing out a BDSM scene difficult. One of the bigger problems is that a good scene takes time. If you want to really have your partner understand you have to be quite descriptive. The rooms only allow for 3 hours max I think, so it is best to warm up in PMs if you can.

I agree the lack of a scroll bar for the chat makes it more difficult, especially describing a scenario.
I usually describe not only the scene, but even if there's silence, sound of footsteps, or just when and which tool I'm going to use on her (bit gags, blindfold, chains-clamps, armbinders, suffocation, etc..). Otherwise I tend to post pics taken from internet if I'm limited by the chat, just to focus the other person on the scene.
I'd add that's important first to know if your partner is into it, because it'd be a waste of time to start and then discovering he/she's not convinced, not able to handle it, or to follow the rp. Whatever is the role both must enjoy the roleplay or there's no sense in doing it. So warming them up with pms is a good test.

As you wrote it takes time, before and during it so people who want quickies should stay away from it, or just my opinion.
And yes maybe this is not the best place for BDSM scenes, furthermore probably they won't add them or specific outfit in the future, because after all there's a small part of the community asking for it.

you are very right in all your arguments, this game is very limited in some aspects, but its only 2 months old! I think that adding BDSM poses and having a bar which you can both choose the positions 1 at a time before starting the sex would be a benfit. it would allow those with certain requirements to choose what they required in order to gain the maximum RP or visual stimuluos, but i think this is a future toy and wont be rolled out for a while!!

Thekink
The first matter is to find someone in the same mood.... and open for role play.
like for an IRL session i think it's important to explain some point, "i like rope but no spanking" or what ever you like / dislike.

and yes, it's all about imagination. Game limitations are what they are for now, but with a good talking we can have fun Smile

and finally one time i play only with pm, and it was a good session Smile

i would like to have some option for gag / rope / handcuff etc... but to be honest a bad role play with 1 000 options is boring, find the right people first, and wait for game developement Wink

That's pretty much it. The issue is that the game is fundamentally not built for quality RP due to the clunky chat system. It's highly unlikely that the devs will ever implement enough of a variety of BDSM poses for it to be usable as a visual supplement to rp as well. And even if they do add some BDSMy stuff, it's almost 100% guaranteed to be premium only and awkwardly implemented. If you want quality BDSM rp, I'd suggest googling an adult rp community.

That said, there is something that the users themselves CAN do in order to at least try and form a BDSM interested community on here. Basically a server or discreet location would need to be hijacked for role play of that type and for people interested in finding new partners to gather. Thematically, the brothel room or the cabaret seem to be a fitting place, but since there are random people wandering about there, it might not work out.
I'm all for BDSM however I only sub to other sissies, futas and girls