Poll: What do you think of benefits for NPC sex?
I think the ones suggested with minor changes would be great!
I think the options suggested are not good, or I feel benefits are not necessary. (elaborate in reply)
I have another idea or modification that I feel would be more fitting. (reply in detail)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Benefits for sex with NPCs
Lightbulb 
First of all, woohoo! I can finally post a thread! Big Grin

Now that that's done... I've sorted out a Petnis. I don't really have a high opinion of them and think that sex with NPCs using my character's dick would be better, but that's a minor complaint. Something that I do think is wrong though, is that all that money being used to get the petnis and, for certain NPCs, to pay them or get them an item just to see their poses, is for really just the viewing pleasure. There is no XP granted for NPCs, no rewards, no achievements, nothing. All it is, is a money sink, and it really isn't a good one as I could get more interesting poses from hiring a brothel player.

My suggestion is coming up with some sort of benefit for doing the NPC, maybe XP for the ones you have to pay or spend money indirectly for, and a small amount of money for the ones that are free to do. (as an alternative to Glory Hole or Strip Rodeo, it's a bit more MNF-like too) New animations/poses wouldn't be required for this, it'd just be a matter of deciding what the reward would be, how it would be given, what conditions (is it being grinded for XP, etc) should be considered and such. Right now the NPC sex feature is a pointless money sink with no benefit to the player, so it's often ignored entirely (500 dollars to watch the rodeo sisters do a double ended dildo? I'll just go to the brothel and use my own dick thanks)

I feel this will make the NPC sex feature more attractive and give it a purpose, without trying to upstage player-on-player interaction. Thoughts?
Haha, kudos!

And yeah I think anything that may change/liven up the mini-games or the game in general is a definite good idea! Smile

That would be good for sure.

Still i had fun fucking that cunt in the Alley at the Hair shop. I was really mad at her and it was satisfying.
I think xp gain is fine, but it should not be an exp grind mechanism. That would defeat the whole point of meeting other players and getting exp through the usual way(this could also be the reason you can't get exp through brothel). I think getting exp on the first time is okay, but no more after that.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
It may be fair to add a one time exp. reward for interacting the npcs. But to this reward I'd add some flavour. The mentioned beign a mini game of sorts acting as a little tutorial. I do realise that a tutorial for a game like this would be pretenteus, cause it is so simple that almost every one can figure it out sooner or later. My point being that by implementing a little mini game, where a "friendly" npc, would guide through the basic concepts of the game and if the player, played their cards right, by choosing the right dialog options, could get little scene with said npc, by it him or her. After completing the tutorial, one would be awarded with a symbolic ammount of exp. Also it might be a good to make the mentioned scene repeatable after 24h., just without the exp. for it. I might go overboard with this but customising said npc to one's liking.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
(07-04-2016, 09:32 PM)Merigold Wrote: It may be fair to add a one time exp. reward  for interacting the npcs.  But to this reward I'd add some flavour. The mentioned beign a mini game of sorts acting as a little tutorial. I do realise that a tutorial for a game like this would be  pretenteus, cause it is so simple that almost every one can figure it out sooner or later. My point being that by implementing a little mini game, where a "friendly" npc, would guide through the basic concepts of the game  and if the player, played their cards right, by choosing the right dialog options, could get little scene with said npc, by it him or her. After completing the tutorial, one would be awarded with a symbolic ammount of exp. Also it might be a good to make the mentioned scene repeatable after 24h., just without the exp. for it. I might go overboard with this but customising said npc to one's liking.

In this vein, I'd actually like to see player-created NPCs (maybe to replace the obsolete Madame Olivia's Club system) with old-school MnF-style dialogue options. Although I think there are a lot of overhauls that need to be done first -- like maybe a scrollbar on the chat window, or filling up existing areas like Red Heat's Shooting Gallery with content -- before this.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I agree with EXP Gain with having sex with NPCs. Right now, there isn't a huge benefit in having sex with NPC's other than the sex scene (Which you can find if you just type of MNF sex). By doing this, we can get a Cash -> EXP. Helps people out in levelling their sex level and encourages money grinding.

For most Non-Premiums, Money is just there to get a Petnis and buy rooms. Sure, you can buy clothing but it's very limited and not really attractive.
or you might get bonuses from sex with NPC, for example sex scene with twins could increase the money you get from rodeo for some time, some scene might increase exp from sex for some time etc...
Acquiring EXP from NPC's wouldn't be such a bad thing. Add a cap to NPC generated experience that resets after a week or so or just caps off for that NPC meaning to get the most, you'd have to fuck every NPC which would probably get pricey.

Nothing more embarrassing than getting a room with someone and only having the default poses as you don't hook up very often for whatever reason.

(07-05-2016, 12:06 AM)Jaunedice Wrote: I agree with EXP Gain with having sex with NPCs. Right now, there isn't a huge benefit in having sex with NPC's other than the sex scene (Which you can find if you just type of MNF sex). By doing this, we can get a Cash -> EXP. Helps people out in levelling their sex level and encourages money grinding.

For most Non-Premiums, Money is just there to get a Petnis and buy rooms. Sure, you can buy clothing but it's very limited and not really attractive.

Non-premiums can't get a Petnis (unless that changed), so it really is just for rooms, strippers, and limited clothing options.
Je pense qu'il est bienvenu dans un salon de massage dans le jeu et pas obligatoirement avec des avantages premium

* bien d'avoir