21 14.79%
Donation
14.08%
20 14.08%
Total 142 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clothing,Houses , Jobs, Groups, and Donating.
More outfits (more custom clothing too) and better customization of our house (I mean permanent apartement but with buyable furnitures and decorations. It could be pretty great too if we could have more body options. Tattoos, piercings, makeup, wet/oily effect, nails ...
What about more pets ?
What about more than two-person sex ?
Those things seem mandatory to me.

Having goups/faction/races? can be interesting if it does not separate the players too much. But hey if people want to play demon, elf or anything relevant enough why not give them the cosmetics options to do so ?
I don't know about jobs but more minigames options to earn gold would be welcolme. Highscoring is appealing too.

May be a way to have an in-game customizable profil.
Sound could be pleasant too.

That quickly what I thought at the time.

Keep up the good work. It's already pretty cool by the way.
Hello ^^)

I scored on clothes, and I still think best to update the positions, because when the going gets real fire, the positions are very repetitive.

Sad
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Houses - definitely
Jobs - yes, but I would rather say - quests, not jobs. If you implement jobs - you'd have to implement clans, hierarchies, and all that RPG stuff that really does not apply very well to a sex RPG
All the other stuff in the poll - I don't really care Smile
I voted clothes,  Blush
I like shopping,  Angel
but what I really want,  Heart
a part from the FF update,  Angry
is more customization for the avatar...   Tongue
...and all the rest...  Big Grin
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
I said groups like making your own chat groups.
I would like clothes and a house. I think it's a drag that we have to technically pay to have with each other and a house would solve it. Clothes is something that creates more diversity and customization options. It would be nice if we could have clothes on during sex like have female with unbuttoned or pulled down tops and male with only pants or shirt only on.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(12-21-2015, 01:09 PM)Lola_SexDoll Wrote: More outfits (more custome clubwear too) and better customization of our house (I mean permanent apartement but with buyable furnitures and decorations. It could be pretty great too if we could have more body options. Tattoos, piercings, makeup, wet/oily effect, nails ...
What about more pets ?
What about more than two-person sex ?
Those things seem mandatory to me.

Having goups/faction/races? can be interesting if it does not separate the players too much. But hey if people want to play demon, elf or anything relevant enough why not give them the cosmetics options to do so ?
I don't know about jobs but more minigames options to earn gold would be welcolme. Highscoring is appealing too.

May be a way to have an in-game customizable profil.
Sound could be pleasant too.

That quickly what I thought at the time.

Keep up the good work. It's already pretty cool by the way.

I like sexy open clothes.
Fuck jobs man I already do that shit irl more minigames that reward ability is what its needed. Its just ridiculous how rodeo is harder and pays less than gloryhole or the shooting range.

Houses would be nice however they should be premium only and not so expensive(not gonna grind for 1 hour for 1k) also limited 1 per player wich means no multiple houses on different servers.

Clothes are ok if they´re interesting not like that weird ass cat custume.

Donations and groups lol no