21 14.79%
Donation
14.08%
20 14.08%
Total 142 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clothing,Houses , Jobs, Groups, and Donating.
Rainbow 
Clothing : More and new clothing need to be added. EX : Jordans/Nikes, Chains/necklaces, Watches ect.
Jobs : Jobs like drug dealing like " The guy who hides behind the trash cans " jobs like that should be added
Groups : Groups/Factions should be added in the game.
Donating : To other players need to be added in the game.
Houses : Need to be added in the game and should be able to personalization the house who ever you like it to be. And should be for members and non memebers

eply if you agree to this post.
Clothing : well... Yes, and it's sure that they will do but it's not a high priority for me.
Jobs : to sell something ourselves we first need to earn some items that the NPC can't sell. So, how? I don't think they will include mob bashing or crafting in the game and the quests everybody will be able to do it, so, to get the items. Lot of work for a little point.
Groups : Why for? And factions... Seriously? What the point? You want PvP? ^^"
Donating : Totally agree with this point! Should be added fast.
Houses : good idea but not a priority. And again it's really lot of work for a 2 guys' team. And, in my opinion, it's obvious that if they do something like this it will be for premium only. The only purposes to allow free players in a game are making them want what premiums have, to become themselves premium, and making the game popular faster.

Well, just my opinion, some good ideas but, except for donating to others players, no priorities.
Btw there already was a thread about proposals.
Mmm I find this Groups/Factions thing interesting even though I can't explain why. Houses are something that I'd really wish to be added in the game sooner or later
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think it's better if you post this in "what's your most wanted feature". but since we're here..
Imo more jobs as like more mini games would be fun and developers said they're working on it and we'll get some new games in future updates.

now im not quite sure why we need groups, because first of all it would seperate players from each other, and secondly I think we already have more or less of groups. Because I see same Kind of people in alley, waterfall is full of spanish~ ,i believe, people etc. so Idk, dont quite see the reason behind it

Donating Would prolly bring the same problem as in any other MMO, people gifting stuff to their alts. beside that it would bring people who just beg for money as in any other MMO. so it kind of meh.

and houses sound cool but if that happens I think price should be reaaaaally high so that not everyone can get it.
Quote:Groups : Why for? And factions... Seriously? What the point? You want PvP? ^^"

Well, actually people wants to speak his own language, for RP and to create a place where can chat in his language, but not only language, people wants friends for do same as they want.

I am Spanish, and are too hard to play this game talking all time on English. By this reason im glad to know all me friends. But i just confused to remember who of me friends list speak spanish and who not... I have over 30 pages of friends.

A group or something are a great idea Sleepy .

The jobs are good one too. I know its hard to get money right now, i actually have to stay hours on any minigame, and brothel for men... You know, low gains. In premium i need more money because i expend more money in more things, clothes, NPC sex-scenes, and rooms Dodgy .

By the way, actually you can donate, not right like "legal" (its not a bug). You need go to minigame rodeo, multiplayer, you and your friend, and place the money you need, and they lose for you. One of me friend do this for me one time, give me half of the money needs for rent a VIP room in Hotel and create a party.

And the other things i just dont care right now... The people "needs" more sex stuff no social stuff Big Grin

I can understand that some people want to have groups with their own nationalities but I think it's a bit sad as well. As Bor said it will separate people and the international aspect is really a point I like in this game.
Getting money can be really easy and fast even now, just do the right thing Wink I agree with Bor, more mini-games should be enough.
(12-20-2015, 11:57 PM)Manx814 Wrote:
Quote:Groups : Why for? And factions... Seriously? What the point? You want PvP? ^^"
But i just confused to remember who of me friends list speak spanish and who not... I have over 30 pages of friends.

Well, in this case I think the best thing would be if we'd be allowed to create friend groups, like in a phone book you know? xd
e.x "huns" where you put all your huns, "friends", "spanish speakers", "special friend group for Bor" etc ;p
Or what should be added is an indication in characters' profiles of which languages they can speak.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Music 
(12-20-2015, 09:58 PM)MikeRuthless Wrote: Clothing : More and new clothing need to be added. EX : Jordans/Nikes, Chains/necklaces, Watches ect.
Jobs : Jobs like drug dealing like " The guy who hides behind the trash cans " jobs like that should be added
Houses : Need to be added in the game and should be able to personalization the house who ever you like it to be. And should be for members and non memebers

i  really wish if there were costume would  add lots of fun in rpp 
[Image: rHtQV] Heart
(12-20-2015, 09:58 PM)MikeRuthless Wrote: Clothing : More and new clothing need to be added. EX : Jordans/Nikes, Chains/necklaces, Watches ect.

Mike, I think these are all required items. especially the houses and personalisation! there may be a few other things which could be easily done, Tattooes, make up for the ladies (ie you but a lipstick of the colour you want and it remains in your inventory to be applied of removed at will, like a hat or glasses). The option of removing individual items of clothing would be good, would make parties and T or D alot more fun!