Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Listen'n'fuck
(12-19-2015, 02:54 PM)Lola_SexDoll Wrote: I listen mostly Electro & House music on YouTube ! And I have a neighbor who plays violin from time to time. I guess that counts too ? n_n

I wish that my housemates played violin too instead of french-core or other shitty teenager-like music  Cry
[Image: giphy.gif]
I play the violin, but it is difficult to play an instrument and type  Wink
I fear to guess what you call french-core Roberta, it must be very hard not to be turned off with it x)
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(12-19-2015, 10:32 PM)Benny87 Wrote: I fear to guess what you call french-core Roberta, it must be very hard not to be turned off with it x)

Ooooh well, you might be surprised by how many times my ex-boyfriend didn't do his thing with me cause the guy in the room next to mine pumped things like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwpe9nW95kI

I changed housemates, luckily  Cool
Party music, if i'm at an in-game party, but in general, instrumetal/orchestral music.
Hi there ^^
I'm always listening to music in my life, being at work or at play. But to answer you during the game I prefer something more "caliente", Latin music of preference.
Sometimes a little Marvin Gaye.

Kiz :*
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
(12-21-2015, 05:55 PM)Marcelle Wrote: Hi there ^^
I'm always listening to music in my life, being at work or at play. But to answer you during the game I prefer something more "caliente", Latin music of preference.
Sometimes a little Marvin Gaye.

Kiz :*

Haha Marvin Gaye is literally made for sex Big Grin
Depends on my mood. Usually I fire up NIN or Rage but sometimes have heavier stuff like Maiden and Dethklok. Unless I get tired of that and decide to go full synthwave of course.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(12-21-2015, 06:35 PM)MDMA Wrote: Depends on my mood. Usually I fire up NIN or Rage but sometimes have heavier stuff like Maiden and Dethklok. Unless I get tired of that and decide to go full synthwave of course.

Can't say i think the music would fit the game but I like your choices ?
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool