Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Futa Player Character
I love me a good Futa, but sadly there is no option to be one in game(At least for now Wink) ..  But I was horny and stubborn I went to photoshop and made it for myself and my favourite rp mistress. Now I have a visual representation of her actual figure! and Im pretty proud of it actually.

<- Picture :3

So what do you think?
looks pretty good, if they add it, it'd probably the same thing as the guys with just one size for all
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
Nice! Here's hoping they put Futa in the game someday
(12-18-2015, 12:53 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Nice! Here's hoping they put Futa in the game someday

LOl If there are Futa avatars, Us males will become extinct!! There will be no requirement for us and we will dwindle, Taking our masculine charm and Gentlemanly attitudes with us (voice getting fainter as the sentence continues)
(12-18-2015, 08:15 AM)Python Wrote: looks pretty good, if they add it, it'd probably the same thing as the guys with just one size for all

I think should have itens or according to the evolution of the character, the cock size increase (u know with xp, and minigames or visiting monks
Yep, looks pretty legit :3

While i do not like futa, some people do so im alright with it xD
i think futa would make the game more interesting so i'm all for it XD
A proper adult game/community should cater to as many as possible. There are for obvious reasons some things that just never will be, but I think Futa is something that shouldn't be too hard to implement. If enough interest is shown, they might just get working on it. Good luck! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
if they bring futa characters in the game, i will buy premium Smile
Futa and more voluptuous bodies if at all possible Big Grin I have high hopes!! I'm thinking about buying premium already but I don't know what to make of what i've seen so far :S I like it, but... Was kinda hoping for the body types of the MnF games not the 'before magical transformation' ones x)