Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
looking for players:pokemon rp
@Amber Why i would say kabuto hahaha , Well i had never think of me being a mon so.. i just would say that my favorite pokemon is Eevee .I guess it's the only option around my mind?
So cute - I like Eevee too

[Image: image.png]
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
I’m down to join... but I gotta be team rocket...haha 
[Image: Team.Rocket.full.1681478.jpg]
(07-17-2018, 02:22 PM)JCF Wrote: So did this ever get off the ground? It's easily one of the most interesting ideas this forum's come up with.

no it never got off the ground and i kinda gave up on the idea but it seems people still interested so i might try to get it going

(07-18-2018, 07:37 AM)ShinyMei Wrote: @Amber Why i would say kabuto hahaha , Well i had never think of me being a mon so.. i just would say that my favorite pokemon is Eevee .I guess it's the only option around my mind?

my favorite is eevee too :Smile hes just so cute i also got a leafeon in my apartment Tongue
Still chance to join?
(07-26-2018, 07:27 PM)Folger Wrote: Still chance to join?

Yea, he still don’t have enough... need like 15-20 ppl
Good, I am in then Big Grin
I'm not into the real battle part, but everything Pokémon alwayes get my attention, so I'm interested on how this could turn.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Seems awesome hit me up if it happens
Is this still a thing?
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]