MNF Club Forums

Full Version: looking for players:pokemon rp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
so first in order to get it started we need at least 20 people 8 gym leaders that i will pick and 4 elite 4 members and a champion.in order to do the battles i thinking the fair way to do it is useing pokemon showdown if a challenger beats a gym leader he or she has the right to fuck the gym leader i will update this post when i pick the gym leaders and elite 4 to be fair all legendary pokemon is off limits and the gym leaders and elite 4 members has to be on often so the challengers dont get stuck after winning one or two badges so if u interested in joining reply to the post or message me personally
sounds like fun! Can i be the fire gym leader or something?
I'd be up for it.
(06-11-2016, 07:16 PM)Rawlin Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like fun! Can i be the fire gym leader or something?

sorry the plan for right now is for gym leaders and elite 4 members are girls but u can be a challanger

(06-11-2016, 08:15 PM)Mei_Lein Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for it.

ok if it get enough people
yeah i'm in
in but how will it relate to mnfclub and what pokemon game (or online browser game are we using)(Also I like to be the ice, or ghost gym leader)
You are looking at absolute Elite Four material, so I'm in.
this sounds really fun im in
that sounds intresting
well if we ever get 20 people i can start it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7